Orange RK50H MKIII Rockerverb 50W Head, Orange
The footswitchable spring reverb has been upgraded on the MKIII Rockerverb too. Orange have revoiced the clean channel with the idea of complimenting the rich reverb and providing massive clean headroom for gigging. A valve buffered effects loop keeps your tone powerful and pure even with large pedalboards. The great Orange look has stayed the same, with its pics-only front panel design standing out from the crowd. If you're looking for a versatile dual-channel guitar head that will do everything you ask of it, look no further than the Orange MKIII Rockerverb 50H head.
Call GAK now for Orange info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- FEATURES: TWIN CHANNEL CLASS A/B GUITAR AMP HEAD, FOOTSWITCHABLE VALVE DRIVEN REVERB, VALVE BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP, FOOTSWITCHABLE ATTENUATOR & SELECTABLE OUTPUT WATTAGE.
- TOP PANEL (RIGHT TO LEFT): INPUT, CLEAN CHANNEL: VOLUME, BASS, TREBLE | DIRTY CHANNEL: GAIN, BASS, MID, TREBLE | REVERB, ATTENUATOR | CLEAN/DIRTY SELECTOR, FULL/STANDBY/HALF POWER, MAINS SWITCH
- FINISH OPTIONS: ORANGE OR BLACK BASKET WEAVE VINYL
- OUTPUT POWER: 50 WATTS: FULL POWER
- 25 WATTS: HALF POWER
- SPEAKERS OUTPUTS: 1Ã—16 OHM OR 1 X 8 OHM OR 2 X 16 OHM
- VALVES: PREAMP: 4 X ECC83/12AX7 & 2 X ECC81/12AT7
- POWER AMP: 2 X EL34
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 55 Ã— 27 X 28CM (21.65 X 10.63 X 11.02IN)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 20.75KG (45.75LB)
A great British built amp. Fantastic clean channel with a great dirty channel for those heavier tones. Valve reverb is one of the best I have ever heard. Using the option of the built in Attenuator control, the amp can be house/ studio friendly keeping most of the tube sweet spot sound, Heavy , pound if needed and quality build Register for further 1 year warranty . Best amp I have ever owned in 40 years.