Orange O Bass, Off Black
The Orange O Bass is here! Orange first built an O Bass for demonstrating new Orange bass amps at NAMM 2014 and were soon after inundated with requests to turn it into a production model. Since then, they have gone through a number of prototypes to make sure they could offer a great bass at a competitive price, and by gum they've done it!
The O Bass has a shapely single cutaway body made out of okoume with a basswood veneer and a maple neck with rosewood fretboard. The electronics are simple and familiar, with a single custom wound split-coil humbucker delivering a warm and rounded tone and a volume and tone knob letting you dial in your perfect sound. The tone suits Motown style thump and driving rock tones in equal measure, making the O Bass surprisingly versatile.
When the O Bass was at prototype phase GAK and other suppliers suggested that the O Bass ship with 2 scratchplates for a customisable look, and we're delighted to announce that Orange listened. The Off-Black and Tear Drop Sunburst models ship with cream and tort plates and the orange model comes with a black and white plate. If you want an affordable bass with a retro vibe, look no further than the Orange O Bass.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- FINISH OPTIONS: TEAR DROP SUNBURST ï½œ OFF-BLACK ï½œ ORANGE
- CONSTRUCTION: 4 STRING FRETTED SINGLE CUTAWAYï½œ BOLT ON
- BODY: OKOUMÃ‰ ï½œBASSWOOD VENEER ï½œ A.B.S. BINDING ON TEAR DROP SUNBURST & OFF-BLACK VERSIONS
- NECK: MAPLE ï½œDUAL ACTION TRUSS ROD ï½œ ROSEWOOD FRETBOARD ï½œA.B.S. BINDING & HEADSTOCK OVERLAY
- ELECTRONICS: 1 X CUSTOM WOUND SPLIT-COIL HUMBUCKER ï½œ MASTER TONE & MASTER VOLUME
- HARDWARE: NICKLE TOP-LOADING 4 SADDLE BRIDGE & OPEN GEAR TUNERS
- INCLUDED EXTRAS: PADDED ORANGE GIGBAG WITH PRINTED ORANGE CREST ï½œ ALTERNATIVE 3 PLY SCRATCH PLATE (TEAR DROP SUNBURST/OFF-BLACK FINISHES - TORTOISE SHELL ï½œ ORANGE FINISH - BLACK)
No upgrades available