Orange OB1-500 Rack Mountable 500W Bass Head
The Orange OB1 500 has been made to produce the tones normally associated with bi-amping a bass guitar through a bass amp and guitar amp. The OB1 gets its unique sound from a footswitchable Blend circuit which adds gain to the higher frequencies of the signal, which is split at the point of input. This gives a rich harmonic response as if bi-amped. This function is extremely versatile, the OB1-500 can go anywhere from glassy and clean to a glorious and fuzzy overdrive.
For the first time Orange are offering an amplifier in a rack mount format. The tough chassis will fit into 19" rackmount cases (2U), but is equally robust to withstand the rigours of gigging unmounted. A simple but versatile 3-band EQ makes the OB-1 versatile and easy to use.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Front Panel Controls (Right to Left): Instrument input with active/passive switch, Gain, Blend, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume, Footswitch input, Mains switch
- Rear Panel (Right to Left): Speaker outputs (speakon), 1/4"³ Line output, Balanced output with ground lift switch
- Speaker Output Options: Minimum 4 ohm: 1 x 8 ohm, 2 x 8 ohm, 1 x 4 ohm
- Output Power: 500 Watts, class A/B
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 48.2 Ã— 26.5 x 10cm (18.97 x 10.43 x 3.93"³)
- Unboxed Weight: 10.1Kg (22.26lb)
No upgrades available