Orange Rocker 32 Combo, Orange
The Orange Rocker 32 is the awesome Stereo follow-up to Orange's modern classic Rocker 30!
There are some great studio-quality effects for guitarists nowadays with two outputs for stereo operation, but normally you’ll need a pair of amps to take advantage. The Rocker 32 features
If you like to keep things simple, the Rocker 32 can be connected just like any other mono amp, but the loop can also be patched in various ways to achieve stereo panning effects, a wet/dry setup or even to run separate effects chains to each speaker (with the help of
The Rocker 32’s clever dual output stage design and 2×10” speaker configuration
With a sensitivity of 101dB, the custom Voice of the World Gold Label 10" speakers make the most of every available Watt, and you’ll soon notice the extra clout on stage. This high level of efficiency, plus a surprisingly gutsy bottom end means brilliant projection whilst retaining the crisp, bell-like chime of a great 10” speaker.
- FEATURES: FEATURES: ALL VALVE TWIN CHANNEL 2×10” STEREO GUITAR AMP COMBO, VALVE BUFFERED MONO/STEREO EFFECTS LOOP & HALF POWER MODE
- CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): NATURAL CHANNEL: VOLUME ｜ DIRTY CHANNEL: GAIN, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME｜ CHANEL SELECTOR, HALF/STBY/FULL POWER SELECTOR｜ POWER SWITCH
- OUTPUT POWER: 30W / 15W (15W-A-SIDE OR 7.5W-A-SIDE, SWITCHABLE)
- VALVES: PREAMP: 4 X ECC83/12AX7 & 2 X ECC81/12AT7
- POWER AMP: 4 X EL84
- SPEAKERS: 2 X ORANGE VOICE OF THE WORLD GOLD LABEL 10”
- EFFECTS LOOP: YES, VALVE BUFFERED, MONO OR STEREO RETURN
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 58 X 46 X 29CM (22.83 X 18.11 X 11.42”)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 23.3KG (44.75LB)
- FINISH OPTIONS: ORANGE OR BLACK BASKETWEAVE VINYL
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year