Orange TBII Terror Bass 2 500W Hybrid Head
The front panel remains the same layout to the original Terror Bass but with an added clean switch, giving more headroom and smoother, clean sounds.
From clean pop sounds through to gritty rock tones the Terror Bass can do it all. A pad switch on the front for active basses takes 6dB off the input sensitivity. The effects loop is
The Terror bass is a Class D amp with 500 watts of power into 4 Ohms and 250 Watts into 8 Ohms, the limiter switch on the back prevents the output stage from being pushed too hard into 4 ohms. The Terror bass is perfect for any situation, whether
- Singled channel
- Hybrid amp: Class D power amp with valve pre-amp
- Clean switch
- Variable input sensitivity for active or passive basses
- Balanced DI out
- FX loop
- Controls (right to left): natural channel: volume bass, middle, treble and gain
- Valves: preamp 1x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Output power: 250 watts @ 8 omhs, 500 watts @ 4 ohms
- Effects loop: 12AT7 valve driven send, solid state return
- Unboxed dimensions (WxHxD): 30.7 x 19 x 16 cm (12.1 x 7.5 x 6.3 in)
- Boxed dimensions (WxHxD): TBC
- Unboxed weight: 4.65 kg (10.25 lbs)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year