Orange TremLord 30 1x12 Combo
The Orange TremLord 30 is our very British take on the 1950's amplifier. It's a 30 Watt, 1x12 all valve guitar combo with two foot-switchable valve driven tremolo speeds and a two spring reverb tank. Contrary to our other combos, we’ve worked with Italian speaker designer Lavoce to deliver a unique speaker able to deliver more headroom and the smoother top end required for the unique vintage tones of this amplifier while our carefully chosen El84 output valves enable the unique British tone associated with Orange.
Bedroom to headroom switch: When in Bedroom mode (2 or 1 Watts), the circuit has been designed to retain the springiness and feel that we love about valve amps, a sensation that often gets lost with some attenuator designs. This makes for great tones in the practice room or in the studio, with the option to step up a gear to 15 Watt or 30 Watts for the stage.
Valve buffered effect loop: A post – tremolo, FX loop allows players to use proper, built in tremolo anywhere in a modern FX chain. Driven by a 12AT7, the fully buffered, low impedance design allows for any number of effects and cables to be patched in without sacrificing tone. It’s incredibly transparent, meaning your pedal arsenal will perform to its absolute peak.
Two spring reverb tank: Our two spring Reverb tank offers masses of reverb with springs that can be heard, making it deeper, splashier and crashier. Driven by a single 12AT7/Ecc81 valve and our own custom transformer, the spring reverb circuit is our richest sounding spring reverb design to date. Add a foot pedal for switching the reverb on or off during gigs.
Footswitchable valve tremolo: Harking back to tremolos made famous in the 50s, our 12AX7 Valve powered Tremolo gives versatile depth control. The two speed controls are foot-switchable allowing for quick switching between your favourite dialled in settings or defeating the tremolo entirely.
- 30 Watt, 1x12 All Valve Combo Amplifier
- Built-in valve tremolo with two footswitchable speeds
- 2x Spring Reverb Tank (footswitchable, on/off)
- Post-tremolo FX Loop
- Italian Designed Lavoce 12in Speaker
- Headroom (30/15 Watts) or Bedroom (2 Watts/1 Watt) Switch
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, Speed (tremolo), Speed (tremolo, only engaged with footswitch), Depth (tremolo), Reverb
- Output power: 30 Watt/15 Watt, 2 Watt/1 Watt
- Preamp valves: 2x ECC81 (12AT7, 3x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Output valves: 4x EL84
- Speakers: 1x 12in Lavoce Speaker
- Extension cabinet options: See User Manual.
- Unboxed dimensions (W x H x D): 57.5 x 46.5 x 29 cm (22.64 x 18.31 x 11.42 in)
- Unboxed weight: 24.09 kg (53.11 lb)
No upgrades available
Brilliant product and value
Great amp with vintage tone and vibe.