Ovation AE44II-5 Applause Elite, Black
Ovation Applause Elite AE44II-5 Overview by GAK:
The new line of Applause guitars showcases Ovation’s forward thinking while retaining the high standard of performance expected from a quality instrument. Our new Applause Elite® models include traditional Ovation appointments such as a spruce top, Scalloped-X bracing, and laser cut multi-sound holes. A sleeker headstock design creates an aesthetic that many others aspire to. An Ovangkol finger board/bridge and mid depth bowl allow for effortless and comfortable playing. To tie everything together, we’ve also updated the electronics to the new CE304T preamp. Paired with our Ovation slimline pickup, you won’t believe your ears when you hear the incredible voice and clarity found within this guitar.
- Shape: Mid-Depth Cutaway
- Bracing: Quarter sawn Scalloped "X"
- Back: Ovation® Lyrachord® Mid-Depth Cutaway
- Top Finish: Black
- Epaulet: Multi-Sound Holes Bass Side only
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Binding: Ivory (ABS)
- Neck: Nato Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" (254 mm)
- Neck Finish: Satin Natural
- Frets: 17 fully accessible frets (22 frets for high E string)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Scale:25 1/4" (641MM)
- Nut Material: ABS, 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Electronics: Applause by Ovation CE304T with three band EQ and built in tuner
- Pickup: Ovation under the saddle piezo
- Bridge: Ovangkol (CITES Approved)
- Tuners: Die-Cast Sealed Tuners
- Machines: Ovation Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP11 Coated 80/20 Bronze, Light, (.012-.053)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year