Ovation CE44-5 Celebrity Elite, Black
Ovation Celebrity Elite CE44-5, BlackThe Celebrity Elite series is your first step into the world of Ovation's classic multi-soundhole
instrument design, with first-rate sound, style, features and value.
The Celebrity Elite CE44-5 guitar has the classic mid-depth Lyrachord® cutaway body with a solid spruce top featuring the Elite multi soundhole design, which provides clear highs and focused, balanced bass response. For the top's quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing, we reviewed earlier Ovation bracing patterns extensively and arrived at a remarkable new design that borrows from the past and is voiced for the present, with natural tone and optimal response and power. Together, body, top and soundholes create the classic Ovation Elite
sound, resonating with full projection, remarkable note clarity and balance, and nuanced tonal complexity. The top also has elegant multi-wood epaulets, black binding and a beautiful gloss black finish.
Other premium features include an effortlessly playable satin-finish neck, 10"-radius rosewood fretboard with 20 fully accessible frets (24 frets for high E string) and pearloid inlays, and a rosewood bridge. For great live sound, the CE44-4 features an Ovation Slimline pickup and OP-4BT preamp system with three-band EQ, volume/gain control, onboard tuner and low-battery light.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Series: Celebrity Elite
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Mid-Depth Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Multi-Wood
- Body Back: Lyrachord®
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.25" (642 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" (254 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20 Fully Accessible; 24 on High E String
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Special Electronics: OP-4BT with Ovation Slimline Pickup
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP11 Coated 80/20 Bronze Light Acoustic (.012-.053 Gauges)