Paiste 2002 Reverend Al's Big Ride (24in)
Paiste Product Overview
Paiste 2002. The legendary cymbals that defined the sound of generations of drummers since the early days of Rock. The present 2002 is built on the foundation of the original classic cymbals and is expanded by modern sounds for today's progressive popular music.
Developed in co-operation with the legendary "Van Halen" drummer Alex Van Halen.
- Size: 24-inch
- Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"
- -Medium soft to very loud settings
- -Live and recording
- -Classic Rock, Blues, Punk, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal & most Modern Metal styles, Crossover, Country Rock, Ska, Rockabilly, Funk, R&B, Soul, Gospel and modern hybrids rooted in those styles
- Sound: Brilliant, clear, warm, strong, musical and very precise with high energy levels and powerfully reliable projection
- Weight: medium thin
- Volume: soft to loud
- Stick Sound: silky
- Intensity: fairly lively
- Sustain: long
- Bell Character: fairly integrated, smooth
- Sound Character:
- -Full, silky, powerful, deep Fairly wide range, fairly complex mix
- -Responsive, soft feel with powerful attributes
- -Somewhat papery stick sound with a glassy undertone over fairly dark and cloudy wash
- -Very versatile ride cymbal with good crash-ability for classic rock music applications