Paiste Giant Beat Hi-Hats 14in
Paiste Giant Beat Hi-Hats Product Overview by GAK
The mellow, warm Giant Beat Hi-Hats from Paiste are multi-purpose cymbals, perfect for a plethora of musical genres.
Whether you're playing live or in a studio setting, the Giant Beat's are a great choice.
Paiste Product OverviewThese venerable cymbals – developed during the 1960’s rapid expansion of popular music – were faithfully recreated and re-launched by Paiste in 2005. Giant Beat cymbals offer the big, warm, brilliant vintage sound that takes you straight back to the roots of Rock.
Soft to loud settings. Live and recording. Suitable for Blues, Rock ’n’ Roll, Beat Music, Rock, Country.
Bright and warm with a multilayered, full, dark, glassily splendid presence and a wonderfully loose, lively and big feel.
- First cymbal series to be manufactured from the coveted CuSn8 Bronze
- Hand hammered and hand lathed
- For drummers eager to re-capture Paiste vintage cymbal sounds from the late 60's
- Sizes: 14" 15"
- Weight: medium thin top / medium heavy bottom
- Volume: soft to medium loud
- Stick Sound: defined
- Intensity: medium lively
- Sustain: medium
- Chick Sound: soft, tight