Paiste Giant Beat Hi-Hats (14in)
Paiste Giant Beat Hi-Hats Product Overview by GAK
The mellow, warm Giant Beat Hi-Hats from Paiste are multi-purpose cymbals, perfect for a plethora of musical genres.
Whether you're playing live or in a studio setting, the Giant Beat's are a great choice.
Paiste Product OverviewThese venerable cymbals – developed during the 1960’s rapid expansion of popular music – were faithfully recreated and re-launched by Paiste in 2005. Giant Beat cymbals offer the big, warm, brilliant vintage sound that takes you straight back to the roots of Rock.
Soft to loud settings. Live and recording. Suitable for Blues, Rock ’n’ Roll, Beat Music, Rock, Country.
Bright and warm with a multilayered, full, dark, glassily splendid presence and a wonderfully loose, lively and big feel.
- First cymbal series to be manufactured from the coveted CuSn8 Bronze
- Hand hammered and hand lathed
- For drummers eager to re-capture Paiste vintage cymbal sounds from the late 60's
- Sizes: 14" 15"
- Weight: medium thin top / medium heavy bottom
- Volume: soft to medium loud
- Stick Sound: defined
- Intensity: medium lively
- Sustain: medium
- Chick Sound: soft, tight
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year