Paiste Rude China (18in)
Introduced 1980, the Rude range was created as a response to the extreme developments Heavy Metal and Punk which required extreme cutting power and volume - RUDE was re-launched as 3000 RUDE, then 2002 RUDE and returns to its classic RUDE name in 1999 - In 2005 the RUDE series is expanded with the introduction of Thin Crash models, bringing more control and sophistication to that series. The first cymbal series without lathing featuring uniform thickness and sound engineering to compete with extreme mid-range frequencies and volume levels.
- Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"
- Quality: Professional
- Production: Manual Craftsmanship - Hand Hammering
- Applications: Medium loud to very loud - Live and Recording - Punk, Heavy Metal, Modern Metal derivatives, and contemporary styles rooted in or similar to those styles
- Use Paiste's Musical Application Guide to find the best cymbal for your music!
- Users: Working Musicians, Enthusiasts - All players who need raw energy and extreme cutting power without sacrificing musical cymbal sound
- Sound Character: Dark, full, raw, energetic. Wide range, complex mix. Heavy feel, fairly controllable, very explosive crash sound. Extremely loud, nasty china for higher volume playing.
- Looks: Funky, raw surface texture with deep brown to beige and greenish hues featuring prominent hammering patterns - Prominent, classic RUDE white silk screening
- Recognition: Attracted a wide following and gained popularity beyond their typical musical application - RUDE retains a faithful following and has become a classic cymbal sound
No upgrades available