Pearl eMerge Hybrid Drum Kit
Pearl eMerge Hybrid Drum Kit
A new sound. A new Feel. And a completely new electronic drumming experience.
e/MERGE will launch with two configurations that were ergonomically designed to fit a small footprint while delivering real size components to the player. The stock 5-piece configurations with an Icon e-Rack allow extreme flexibility to accommodate various setups. For example, the standard two up, one down; one up, two down; two up (off centre left), one down and lefty configurations. The e/HYBRID configuration includes 10”, 12” and 14” toms, a 14” snare and an 18” acoustic bass drum. The e/TRADITIONAL configuration includes the same size components with a traditional bass drum pad designed for portability. The brain for each configuration is the e/MERGE MDL-1 sound module that is packed with dynamic features in a compact chassis.
Wave Trigger Technology This all new technology partially based upon KORG’s now legendary Wave Drum brings a realism, instantaneous response and dynamic range never before imagined possible. The sensitivity provided by WTT is simply amazing. Pearl’s all new PUREtouch Pad System completes the experience. PUREtouch has been painstakingly developed to create a true acoustic-like pad experience. No excessive unnatural bounce and no wrist shaking ultra-hard practice pad like feel, PUREtouch provides the sizes and feel every acoustic drummer has come to expect.
e/Merge MDL-1 Module Simple, straight forward yet extremely powerful, the MDL-1 module offers, a pair of powerful multicore processors, a full library of acoustic Pearl drums recorded in one of the world’s most renowned studios, pristine samples from KORG’s library and the variety of routing options every e-drummer needs.
PUREtouch Pad System Perfectly sized pads designed to replicate the ultimate acoustic-like response. PUREtouch features layer upon layer of specially designed materials each selected for a specific quality that together create an e-experience never before possible.
PUREtouch Cymbals Each e/MERGE kit includes a PUREtouch Electronic Cymbal pack consisting of an 18” three zone Ride (bell, bow and edge), 15” two zone Crash (bow and edge), and 14” two zone Hi-hats (bow and edge). PUREtouch Crash and Ride Cymbals feature a multilayer construction encapsulated in rubber with a playing action similar to that of acoustic cymbals, but with a slightly soft er feel for controlled sound volume. PUREtouch cymbals have a patent pending feature, based upon frequency, that blends the edge and bow sounds consistent with where you strike the cymbal. Most electronic cymbals include a choke feature that cuts off the sound when you grab the switch located under the cymbal, but the patent pending natural choke function of PUREtouch Cymbals eliminates the sound and instantaneously triggers the natural sympatric harmonic ring inherent to choking real acoustic cymbals. Truly the most natural sounding electronic cymbals ever.
Please note, Images are for illustration purposes only, the kit does not include a hi hat stand or bass drum pedal, the cymbal set includes, Hi Hats, one 15in Crash and one 18in Ride, not two 15in crashes as illustrated, this is to show the various add-ons and different kit configurations.
- EM-14S 1 14” PUREtouch Snare Drum Pad
- EM-10T 1 10” PUREtouch Tom Tom Pad
- EM-12T 1 12” PUREtouch Tom Tom Pad
- EM-14T 1 14” PUREtouch Tom Tom Pad
- EM-EBP 1 18” PUREtouch Bass Drum Pad, Complete
- EM-14HH 1 pr 14” PUREtouch Hi-Hat Cymbal Pad Set
- EM-15C 1 15” PUREtouch Crash Cymbal Pad
- EM-18R 1 18” PUREtouch Ride Cymbal Pad
- EM-MDL1 1 Electronic Drum Module
- DR-80EM 1 Icon e-Rack System
- CH-830ES2 Cymbal Holder, Short Boom
- S-830 1 Snare Stand
- TH-70E 3 Tom Holder
- PCR-50L 1 Module Clamp
- Does not include bass drum pedal or hi hat stand.
- Sound Generator 2 CPU (4 core + 2 core)
- Polyphony 128 voices
- Voice Preset: 700 HD Sound Library Sound Generator
- Drum Kit Preset: 35 HD kits
- Effects 36
- Song Recording Type 44.1kHz, 16 Bit WAV
- Song Recording Time Approximately 12 hours
- Tempo BPM 30 - 300
- Click Beat 1/2 - 24/2, 1/4 - 24/4, 1/8-24/8, 1 /8T - 24/8T, 1/16 - 24/16 (T=Triplet)
- Click Voices 10
- Controllers Knobs and Ambient Slider Control
- Display 3.25" x 1" Graphic LCD
- Master Out L/Mono & R
- Direct Out (8)
- Headphones Out
- Other Connectors
- Aux In TRS Mini
- Main Trigger Inputs ( DB-25 Connector )
- Accessory Inputs (3)
- USB to PC Port (transport USB audio & MIDI data)
- USB-A (for WAV files and Settings data)
- MIDI MIDI Output
- Power Supply 120-240v, 50-60Hz, Switching Power Supply
- Dimensions, Weight 2.2 lbs, 9"W x 7.5" D x 2" H
- Module Effects: Basic Comp, Attack Comp, Overdrive 1, Overdrive 2, Tube Drive, Radio Crunch, Distortion, Rich Hall, Plate Reverb, Small Room, Early Reflections, Chorus, Short Delay Chorus, Slow Flanger, Fast Flanger, Slow Phaser, Fast Phaser, Ring Mod 1, Ring Mod 2, Sync Delay 1, Sync Delay 2, Sync Delay 3, Sync Delay LR 1, Sync Delay LR 2, Sync Delay LR 3, Short Delay, Short Delay LR, Mod Delay, Mod Delay LR, Tape Echo, Radio Filter LP, Radio Filter HP, Radio Filter BP, Decimator, Lo-Fi Wah and Auto Wah.
No upgrades available