Peavey 6505 Plus 112 60W 1x12 Combo
After forging the sound of aggression for more than 15 years, Peavey is making its highly respected, high-gain 6505® Series amplifier available for the first time in a 1x12 combo-amp configuration. The new 6505 Plus 112 combo harnesses the full gain and legendary tone of the Peavey 6505 Series, which since 1991 has defined the sounds of extreme rock guitar, into a format that is equally suited to clubs, rehearsal rooms and studios.
Five select 12AX7 preamp tubes and a pair of 6L6GC power-amp tubes provide the tonal foundation for the 6505 Plus 112 combo, while patented circuitry such as Peavey's Resonance control tweak its legendary tone. Both the Lead and Rhythm channels feature independent three-band EQ, pre/post gain controls and Presence and Resonance adjustment. The Rhythm channel also includes a footswitchable Crunch boost.
The 6505 Plus 112 combo also features the Peavey MSDIGäó microphone-simulated direct interface, which eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to route the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console. Additional features include three- spring reverb, effects loop and external speaker outputs, plus a 12" Sheffield® loudspeaker in a sealed-back cabinet that offers maximum resonance and sound projection.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- All-tube 60 Watts RMS into 4, 8 or 16 Ohms (switchable).
- Five 12AX7 preamp tubes.
- Two 6L6GC power amp tubes.
- Footswitchable lead/rhythm channel select.
- Effects loop.
- Three-band EQ, resonance, and presence controls on each channel.
- Sealed back enclosure.
- Pre and post gain controls and footswitchable crunch boost on Rhythm channel.
- Pre and post gain controls on lead channel.
- Built-in MSDI™ microphone-simulated direct XLR output.
- One 12'' (305mm) 16 ohm Sheffield Speaker.
- External speaker output.
- Backlit Peavey logo.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.3'' (592 mm) x 25.5'' (648 mm) x 11.2'' (285 mm)
- Weight: 64.2 lbs (29.1 kg)