Peavey 6505 Plus 120W Amp Head
Peavey proudly introduces its 6505® Series guitar amplifiers, named in celebration of Peavey's first 40 years, 1965 to 2005. The 6505 is also the relaunch of the 5150 Series, the immensely popular amplifiers Peavey designed with Edward Van Halen.
6505 Plus features six 12AX7 preamp tubes and four 6L6GC power amp tubes, with presence and resonance controls and three-band EQ for taming their notorious tone. While known as the 5150, these amps became the undisputed go-to guitar amps for scores of rock, hardcore and metal bands due to their raw tone, relentless power and road-proven reliability.
The 6505 is still the unquestionable choice for an ever-expanding list of endorsers, including Ted Nugent, In Flames, Visqueen, HIMSA, Darkest Hour, Sworn Enemy, Unearth, Bleeding Through, Story of the Year, P.O.D., Bullet For My Valentine, Chimaira, Evergreen Terrace and many more.
- All-tube 120 Watts RMS into 4, 8 or 16 Ohms (switchable).
- Six 12AX7 preamp tubes.
- Four 6L6GC power amp tubes.
- Footswitchable lead/rhythm/clean channels select and effects loop.
- Three-band EQ, resonance, and presence controls on each channel.
- Pre and post gain controls, bright and crunch switches on Rhythm channel.
- Pre and post gain controls on lead channel.
- Preamp output.
- Metal footswitch included.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 9.75" (248mm) x 26.6'' (676mm) x 11.3'' (287mm)
- Weight: 49.3 lbs (22.4 kg)
No upgrades available
This amp is so loud it can wake the dead! A must for any metal head.