Peavey 6534 Plus 120W Amp Head
Peavey proudly announces the new 6534 Plus guitar amplifier, the next evolution of the high-gain 6505® Series, which has defined the sounds of aggressive guitar music since 1991.
The Peavey 6534 Head is a two-channel, 120-watt amplifier designed with EL34 power tubes to give this American legend a British flavor. The extreme high gain and legendary tone of the 6505 Series is here in excess, but with a special new design to minimize the noise that high-gain tube amps generate. In addition, the amps Rhythm channel is voiced to clean up nicely while still retaining its raw saturation.
Six select 12AX7 preamp tubes provide the tonal foundation for the 6534 . Both the Lead and Rhythm channels feature independent three-band EQ, pre and post gain controls and Peavey's patented Resonance and Presence controls, which provide low-end enhancement and high-end boost, respectively. The Rhythm channel also includes a bright switch and footswitchable Crunch boost. Additional features include footswitchable effects loop and preamp output.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Six 12AX7 preamp tubes and four EL34 power amp tubes
- Footswitchable Lead/Rhythm channel select
- Three-band EQ on each channel
- Resonance and Presence controls on each channel
- Pre Gain and Post Gain on each channel
- Footswitchable Crunch boost on Rhythm channel
- Bright switch on Rhythm channel
- Preamp output
- Effects loop
- Bias test point
- Footswitch included
- 120 watts RMS into 16, 8 or 4 ohms
- Weight Unpacked: 48.30 lb(21.908 kg)
- Weight Packed: 57.00 lb(25.855 kg)
- Width Packed: 13.25"(33.655 cm)
- Height Packed: 28.75"(73.025 cm)
- Depth Packed: 14"(35.56 cm)