Peavey Bandit 112 TransTube 100W 1x12 Combo
The Peavey Bandit 112 features a 12" custom speaker plus an external speaker jack that lets you connect to a bigger cab if necessary.
The Peavey Bandit 112 has 2 footswitchable channels with independent EQ, T-Dynamics, presence, and resonance controls for true tonal excellence. Built-in reverb and a footswitchable effects loop provide great versatility at any type of gig. Modern or vintage voicing on the clean channel and high-gain, modern, or vintage voicing on the lead channel add a huge amount of instant tonal variations.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 80 Watts RMS (100 Watts RMS with additional 8 Ohms speaker).
- 12'' (305mm) Blue Marvel® speaker.
- Two footswitchable channels clean and lead.
- 3-band EQ on each channel.
- High and low gain inputs.
- Vintage/Classic/Warm voicing switch on clean channel.
- Classic/Modern/High Gain voicing switch on lead channel.
- Reverb with level control.
- Footswitchable boost and channel selection.
- External speaker jack.
- Speaker Simulated Direct Output with adjustable level.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.75'' (603mm) x 20.125'' (511mm) x 11.625'' (295mm)
- Weight: 44.6 lbs (20.27kg)
No upgrades available
I've been using Bandits, among many other products from Peavey, since the early '80s and never, ever had a problem with any of them. They sound great and never want to break down. This is my second of the new version (stupidly sold the last one after a brief foray back into the world of valves), and I doubt it'll be the last.