Peavey CS 2000 Power Amp
This workhorse amplifier has all of the features that the CS® Series is known for, like exclusive DDTGäó speaker protection and dual, temperature-dependant cooling fans'plus our 5-year warranty. Rated for 2,150 watts at 4 ohms bridged and 760 watts per channel at 4 ohms.
Building on the reputation of the world-famous Peavey CS® 800, which conquered the power amp market in the 1970s, the CS® Series is the global standard bearer for workhorse reliability. Over the years, these amps have benefited from some of Peavey's most popular audio innovations, including our exclusive DDTGäó compression/anti-clipping protection. With its 2 RU design and power points up to 4080 watts, this latest evolution of the CS® Series is leaner, louder and lighter than ever.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 1075 Watts RMS per channel into 2 Ohms, 760 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 495 Watts RMS per channel at 8 Ohms.
- 2150 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms bridged.
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT™ and power.
- Combo XLR and 1/4'' (6.35mm) input connectors.
- Binding post and Neutrik® Speakon® output connectors.
- Two dual speed fans.
- DDT™ speaker protection.
- 2U space rack.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5'' (89 mm) x 19'' (483 mm) x 17.5'' (446 mm)
- Weight: 36.3 lbs (16.46 kg)