Peavey CS 3000 Power Amp
Boasting top power of 3,100 watts at 4 ohms bridged, this high-powered CS® amplifier is versatile enough to handle low-frequency duty or the mid-range on a high-performance enclosure like the Versarray 112. Rated for 1,065 watts per channel at 4 ohms.
Building on the reputation of the world-famous Peavey CS® 800, which conquered the power amp market in the 1970s, the CS® Series is the global standard bearer for workhorse reliability. Over the years, these amps have benefited from some of Peavey's most popular audio innovations, including our exclusive DDT compression/anti-clipping protection. With its 2RU design and power points up to 4080 watts, this latest evolution of the CS® Series is leaner, louder and lighter than ever.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 1500 Watts RMS per channel into 2 Ohms, 1025 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 650 Watts RMS per channel at 8 ohms.
- 3000 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms bridged.
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT™ and power.
- Combo XLR and 1/4'' (6.35mm) input connectors.
- Binding post and Neutrik® Speakon® output connectors.
- Two dual speed fans.
- DDT™ speaker protection.
- 2U space rack.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5'' (89 mm) x 19'' (483 mm) x 17.5'' (446 mm)
- Weight: 39.8 lbs (18.1 kg)
No upgrades available