Peavey CS 4080HZ Power Amp
The New Standard for Subwoofer Amps. At 2,040 watts per channel at 4 ohms, there may not be a more powerful subwoofer amplifier on the planet! Wrote Front of House Magazine:Just when I was about to give up hope for power amplifier sanity, Peavey Electronics comes up with a value-priced amplifier, perfectly made to handle 4-ohm subwoofer loads in stereo. There should be nothing stopping any sound company from buying truckloads of these amps for road and install usage
Building on the reputation of the world-famous Peavey CS® 800, which conquered the power amp market in the 1970s, the CS® Series is the global standard bearer for workhorse reliability. Over the years, these amps have benefited from some of Peavey's most popular audio innovations, including our exclusive DDT compression/anti-clipping protection. With its 2 RU design and power points up to 4080 watts, this latest evolution of the CS® Series is leaner, louder and lighter than ever.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2040 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 1250 Watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms.
- 4080 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms bridged.
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT™ and power.
- Combo XLR and 1/4'' (6.35mm) input connectors.
- Binding post and Neutrik® Speakon® output connectors.
- Two dual speed fans.
- DDT™ speaker protection.
- 2U space rack.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5'' (89 mm) x 19'' (483 mm) x 17.5'' (446 mm)
- Weight: 47.3 lbs (21.4 kg)
No upgrades available