Peavey Ecoustic E20
The Peavey Ecoustic E20 acoustic guitar amplifier is a full-range, two-channel amp with dedicated EQ on each channel and a transparent solid-state preamp.
Peavey Ecoustic Series amplifiers are highly versatile amplification systems designed for acoustic instruments, vocals and line-level devices such as samplers and audio players in performance and rehearsal applications.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 20 watts of power
- two channels
- solid-state preamp
- 1 x 8" (203 mm) premium full-range loudspeaker
- separate 0.25'' (6.35 mm) inputs
- headphone output
- separate level controls for each channel
- dedicated EQ for each channel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 14.25" (362 mm) x 13.75" (349 mm) x 9.0" (229 mm)
- Weight: 17.4 lbs. (7.9 kg)
- Packed Weight: 9.60 kg
- Packed Cube: 0.07 mÂ³