Peavey H-5 Harp Microphone
The H-5 is specially contoured and features an On/Off switch and rotary volume level control in easy reach to give harmonica players control over their instrument.
In addition to its light weight and high performance, the H-5 features a durable, rubberised housing and ships with a detachable mini-XLR to 1/4" microphone cable. The H-5 is available in black/silver (H-5) and cherry red/black (H-5C CherryBomb).
- Cardioid dynamic harmonica mic with detachable mini-XLR to 1/4 inch cable
- Comfortable contoured housing with finger placement grooves and centre detent volume control
- Black coated housing with aluminium grille
- Hardshell case included
- Weight Unpacked: 2.54 lb(1.15 kg)
- Weight Packed: 2.54 lb(1.152 kg)
- Width Packed: 9"(22.86 cm)
- Height Packed: 11"(27.94 cm)
- Depth Packed: 3.25"(8.255 cm)