Peavey Headliner 115 500W 1x15 Bass Cab
The new Headliner™ series has been re-designed from the ground up for the serious bass player on a budget. Voiced for strong bass with a smooth harmonic tone, the versatility and performance of the Headliner™ 115 encourages use with any fine bass amp head.
The Headliner™ 115 is constructed using internal bracing, and is covered with road-worthy black carpet. Steel corners protect the cabinet from the rigors of the road. The cabinet includes a black powdercoat finished 16 gauge perforated metal grille.
The 15" Sheffield® bass woofer provides a classic bass tone, with good power handling and punch. The vented cabinet provides powerful bass, with every note propelled forward into the mix. Inputs include two 1/4" input phone jacks, and one 4-pin twist-lock connector for maximum flexibility.
With a nominal impedance of 8 ohms, and a power handling of 500 watts program and 1000 watts peak, the Headliner™ 115 can be used in conjunction with any reasonably sized bass amp head. With the 8 ohm impedance, the Headliner™ 115 can be easily used with a Headliner™ 210 cabinet stacked on top, resulting in a 4 ohm total load.
- 1,000 watts peak
- 15" Sheffield® bass woofer
- 18mm MDF cabinet with internal bracing and steel corners
- 16-gauge perforated metal grille
- Durable black carpet covering
- Two 1/4' input jacks and one NL4 four-pin receptacle
- Vented cabinet for powerful bass
- 500 watts program power handling
- Weight Unpacked: 63.00 lb(28.576 kg)
- Weight Packed: 75.00 lb(34.019 kg)
- Width Packed: 27.25"(69.215 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.75"(70.485 cm)