Peavey Invective 120 Head
Guitarists with heavier tastes looking for their next upgrade will find a sturdy solution in the new Peavey Invective 120 Head and Invective 212 Cabinet. This dynamic duo is perfectly suited for each other, helping players achieve the most revered metal sounds, from woody and clean to the most extreme of high gain tones.
A tube amp only sounds as good as what's inside, and Peavey's invective 120 delivers quality with four matched JJ 6L6GC output tubes with top-loaded bias test points and adjustment. On the rear panel, players will find paralleled speaker outputs with impedance selector, an MSDI direct output with Level/Tone/Ground Lift, MIDI out/thru, and MIDI footswitch input. The included footswitch has nine presets to further help the player achieve their desired tone. A remote switchable rack loop and effects loop, half-power switch, and two 9VDC at 500mA auxiliary power jacks complete the back panel.
On the front panel, players will find even more options and advanced control. The invective.120 Head has a single input with four key channels: Clean channel with boost drive and tone; (very) Clean channel with gain/low/mid/high/post; Lead/Crunch channel input with muting gate threshold; and Lead/Crunch channel with boost level and tone. All channels, as well as the channel select with bullet LEDs, are remote switchable. Both the Lead and Crunch channels have independent pre- and post-gain controls as well as shared low/mid/high EQ. The standby and power switches with blue jewelled pilot light indicate when the amp is ready. Just adjust the Master Resonance, Presence and Volume knobs, and it's ready to rock.
- Single input
- Master Resonance
- Master Presence
- Master Volume
- Shared Low/Mid/High EQ on Lead/Crunch channels
- Power and Standby switches
- MIDI / Footswitch Input
- MIDI Out/Thru
- 2 x 9VDC at 500mA Auxiliary power jacks
- Rack Loop (remote switchable)
- Independent Pre and Post Gain controls on Lead and Crunch channels
- Effects Loop (remote switchable)
- Lead/Crunch channel Boost Level & Tone (remote switchable)
- MSDI Direct Output with Level/Tone/Ground Lift
- Lead/Crunch channel input muting Gate Threshold (remote switchable)
- Paralleled speaker outputs with Impedance Selector
- Channel select with "bullet" LEDs (remote switchable)
- Half Power switch
- Clean channel Gain/Low/Mid/High/Post - VERY CLEAN
- 4 Matched JJ6L6GC output tubes
- Clean channel Boost Drive & Tone (remote switchable)
- Top-loaded bias test points and adjustment
- Blue Jeweled Pilot Light
- Weight Unpacked: 48.39 lb (21.95 kg)
- Weight Packed: 57.54 lb (26.1 kg)
- Width Packed: 17.047 in (43.29938 cm)
- Height Packed: 30.433 in (77.29982 cm)
- Depth Packed: 15.827 in (40.20058 cm)
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.