Peavey IPR2 7500 Power Amp
IPR2™ power amplifiers, designed for years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use. The groundbreaking IPR2 series utilizes an advanced design that allows Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency. IPR2 Series amplifiers are designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available.
This revolutionary amplifier offers the sonic superiority and unsurpassed reliability for which Peavey is famous, in an extremely efficient and lightweight design. Advanced technology and extensive protection circuitry allow operation with greater efficiency into difficult loads and power conditions. The DDT™ (Distortion Detection Technique) circuitry ensures trouble-free operation into loads as low as 2 ohms. DDT protects drivers and ensures that sonic integrity is maintained, even in extreme overload conditions. The IPR2's high-efficiency design allows the amplifier to operate at very low temperatures, and does not require massive heat sinks to cool.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 4750 watts 2 Channels @ 2 Ohms
- 2800 watts 2 Channels @ 4 Ohms
- 1550 watts 2 Channels @ 8 Ohms
- 3750W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 2022W RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 1250W RMS x 2 at 8 ohms
- 2 channel independent, fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- DDT protection
- Revolutionary IPR class D topology
- Detented input controls
- Combination XLR 1/4" inputs
- 4 pole twist lock output connectors
- Ultra-light weight
- Individual signal pass 1/4" jacks on each channel
- LED illuminated
- Standby, LED power present indication
- Weight Unpacked: 14.57 lb(6.61 kg)
- Weight Packed: 18.39 lb(8.34 kg)
- Width Packed: 21"(53.34 cm)
- Height Packed: 21.2"(53.848 cm)
- Depth Packed: 6"(15.24 cm)
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year