Peavey KB3 Keyboard Amp
It's perfect for voice, keyboards, acoustic or electric guitar, and drum machines. 50W of clean power (75W with extension cab added) and a 12" speaker with tweeter. 3 separate channels each have 2-band EQ and Channel 1 has mic input. Balanced XLR main out. Effects send/return. Headphone out with level control.
The KB® Series gives musicians the power and reliability they need with a feature set that brings everything together in one convenient package. KB amps do much more than just amplify keyboards — they're complete sound systems for your band rehearsals or live performances. With up to five independent channels, you can run your keyboard plus a vocal mic, guitar, bass, drum machine, backing tracks, sampler — the possibilities are wide open.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 50 Watts RMS/75 Watts RMS with external speaker.
- 12'' (305mm) speaker with tweeter.
- Angled baffle board for that tilt-back sound.
- Three separate channels.
- Channel 1 has low impedance mic input.
- 2-band EQ on channels 1 and 2.
- 3-band EQ on channel 3.
- Headphone output with level control.
- Effects send/return.
- Balanced XLR main output.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.37" (524mm) x 14.25" (362mm) x 21.87" (556mm)
- Weight: 59 lbs (27 kg)