Peavey KB4 Keyboard Amp
The KB 4 was designed as a personal PA system in a keyboard amp. The KB 4 features separate inputs on each channel and can easily handle voice, microphones and other instruments, including acoustic and electric guitars, drum machines and backing machines, such as MP3 players and Laptops. Other essential features include stereo effects loop, ground lift, master level, XLR balanced stereo line out, DDT defeat switch and the capability to drive an external speaker.
The KB® Series gives musicians the power and reliability they need with a feature set that brings everything together in one convenient package. KB amps do much more than just amplify keyboards — they're complete sound systems for your band rehearsals or live performances. With up to five independent channels, you can run your keyboard plus a vocal mic, guitar, bass, drum machine, backing tracks, sampler — the possibilities are wide open.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 75 Watts RMS/100 Watts RMS with external speaker.
- 15'' (381mm) speaker and tweeter.
- Angled baffle board for that tilt-back sound.
- 3-channel stereo mixer with 2-band EQ and main effects send/return.
- Mic/Line channel with 3-band EQ and effects send/return.
- Monitor input with level and assign controls.
- Headphone output with level control.
- Balanced XLR stereo main outputs.
- Built-in castors and collapsing handle for easy mobility.
- DDT™ speaker protection circuit with defeat switch.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24'' (610mm) x 23.8'' (603mm) x 18.3'' (464mm)
- Weight: 79.9lbs (36.27kg)
No upgrades available