Peavey MiniMAX MK2 600W Mini Bass Head
The Peavey MiniMAX is built to withstand years of rigorous touring use. The back panel has all the connectivity necessary to patch in effects or connect to a sound reinforcement system.
With DDT speaker protection and Peavey's exclusive Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds bass without overburdening speakers, the MiniMAX contains an impressive set of features and is available at a price accessible to today's working bassist.
The MiniMAX is capable of a huge array of tones and is adaptable to any live or studio setting. A 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift, and Bright controls provides a multitude of tone-shaping options, while the built-in chromatic tuner allows for easy tuning on the fly. In addition, the MiniMAX pre-gain control with TransTube gain boost adds a tubelike crunch to the sound.
The MiniMAX can be paired with Peavey's Headliner™ or PVH™ series of bass enclosures to complete a reliable, ultra lightweight professional bass system. Check out the Headliner and PVH™ series bass enclosures to find your perfect match!
- 600 watts RMS into 4 ohms
- DDT speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost
- 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
- Psycho-acoustic low end bass enhancement
- Built-in direct output with ground lift and pre/post switch
- 1/8" phones output
- Chromatic tuner with speaker and DI mute
- Two twist-lock combo 1/4" outputs
- Built-in effects loop
- Active & Passive inputs
- 1/8" aux input
- Weight Packed: 8.71 lb (3.95 kg)
- Width Packed: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Height Packed: 14.4" (36.576 cm)
- Depth Packed: 6" (15.24 cm)
No upgrades available
Everything I thought it would be, compact,powerful and punchy with a fantastic range of tones. Excellent amp.
I like the tonal possibilities and power of this little amp. It seems an excellent match for my Epifani Ultralite 310. It will be used for its first gig in a week or so and I'm hoping that it will manage to hold out against two guitarists. We'll see.