Peavey PV 1500 Power Amplifier
Patented features like our Turbo-V Cooling(tm)--an innovative technology that cools the power transistors more evenly than traditional heat-sink designs--make the PV(r) Series power amplifiers one of the best values in sound reinforcement.
Bringing 500 watts per channel at 4 ohms, the 1500 model delivers the solid power and proven reliability that have become hallmarks of the PV® Series. Includes two built-in 150 Hz crossovers and DDT speaker protection.The PV® 1500 features DDT distortion detection technique virtually eliminating distortion. It also features Peavey's patented Turbo-V cooling design, which cools the power transistors more evenly than traditional heat-sink designs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 500 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 300 Watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms.
- 1000 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms bridged.
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT™ and power.
- 2 built-in 150 Hz crossovers.
- 40 Hz low cut filter.
- Volume control per channel.
- Dual-speed fan with Turbo V-Cooling™ technology.
- DDT™ speaker protection.
- 2U space rack.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5'' (89 mm) x 19'' (483 mm) x 15.5'' (394 mm)
- Weight: 37.5 lbs (17 kg)