Peavey PV 215EQ Dual 15-Band Graphic EQ
Peavey Product Overview
Providing an easy-to-use and affordable audio solution, the PV 215EQ is a dual 15-band 1/3 octave graphic featuring 6 dB or 12 dB cut or boost over frequencies ranging from 25 Hz to 16 kHz. With balanced XLR I/O, center-detent control sliders, output level LEDs and a low-cut filter switch with status LED, this EQ is ready for the stage or studio.
- Dual channel (15 bands per channel).
- 2/3 octave filter sets.
- 25 Hz to 16 kHz effective equalization range.
- Constant Q filters.
- 12 dB cut or boost per band.
- Level LEDs (-10 to 17 dB).
- Low cut filter switch with status LED.
- XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation.
- Bypass switch with status LED.
- Ground lift switch.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.75" (44.45 mm) x 19" (482.6 mm) x 8.75" (222 mm)
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year