Peavey PV 231EQ
The PV® 231EQ dual 31-band 2/3 octave graphic EQ brings quality features and low pricing together. Select between 6 dB or 12 dB cut or boost over frequencies ranging from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Low cut filter switch with status LED helps remove rumble from open mics while the bypass switch with LED indicator is convenient for sound checks.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Dual channel (31 bands each channel).
- 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers).
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range.
- Constant Q filters.
- Selectable 6 dB or 12 dB cut or boost range.
- Level LEDs (-10 to 17 dB).
- Variable state low and high cut filters.
- XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation.
- Bypass switch with status LED.
- 10 dB boost /10 dB cut level control.
- Ground lift switch.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5" (89 mm) x 19" (482.6 mm) x 7.625" (193.6 mm)
- Weight: 7 lbs (3.18 kg)