Peavey PV 900 Power Amplifier
The new PV Series power amps retain their two-channel design, high power points and exclusive Peavey features and technologies'such as DDT compression and Turbo-V Cooling. The PV 900 delivers 300 Watts per side into 4 Ohms, 180 Watts into 8 Ohms and features detented input gain controls. It's a real workhorse.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 300 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 180 Watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms.
- 600 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms bridged.
- LED indicators for input signal, DDT™ and power.
- 2 built-in 150 Hz crossovers.
- 40 Hz low cut filter.
- Volume control per channel.
- Dual-speed fan with Turbo V-Cooling™ technology.
- DDT™ speaker protection.
- 2U space rack.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5'' (89 mm) x 19'' (483 mm) x 15.5'' (394 mm)
- Weight: 28 lbs (12.7 kg)