Peavey PVx 15 Passive PA Speaker
The PVX 15 passive loudspeakers deliver superior sound quality by utilising advanced materials like its lightweight, roadworthy moulded polypropylene exterior. Lightweight, durable and voiced for live music or speech applications, these two-way speaker systems will handle 400 watts program and 800 watts peak power and feature heavy-duty woofers, 2-3/8" voice coils and the Peavey RX14™ 1.4-" titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a constant directivity horn.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure.
- 15" (381 mm) heavy-duty woofer with 2 3/8" (60 mm) voice coil & 50 oz. (1417 g) magnet.
- RX™14 compression driver, with 1.4'' (36 mm) titanium diaphragm.
- 400W program / 800W peak power handling.
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100 by 50 degree coverage.
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10 degrees, at the audience, not over their heads.
- Crossover network for driver protection and EQ.
- High frequency driver protection.
- Durable plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure.
- Extra angled section on right side allows floor monitor use.
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill, with powder coat finish.
- Pole mount molded-in.
- Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 28.25'' (718 mm) x 18.9'' (480 mm) x 18.71'' (475 mm)
- Weight: 47 lbs (21.4 kg)