Peavey PVXp 15 Powered PA Speaker
SPL (sound pressure level) is also commonly referred to as efficiency and sensitivity. This parameter is a measure representing a speaker's loudness. A higher SPL equates to a louder speaker.
The PVX™p 15 powered enclosures deliver higher SPL while providing high-fidelity and impressive power using Peavey's legendary speaker and amp technology. These enclosures bring 800 watts peak of crystal-clear highs and deep low end, while using exclusive DDT™ compression technology to maintain clarity throughout the mix.
The Peavey PVXp 15 is constructed with a 15" heavy-duty, premium Peavey woofer with a 2-3/8-inch voice coil for the lows and low-mids, while the Peavey RX14™ 1.4-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity horn, handles the highs and mid-highs.
Peavey PVX enclosures are housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, three multi-point flying locations and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
With compact size, solid construction, multiple flying and mounting options, ample power and features, these will be your "go to" speakers for sound reinforcement.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Two-way 800 watt peak power enclosure
- Pole mountable cabinet
- RX™ 14 titanium compression driver
- Expansion module bay
- Multiple cabinet fly points
- LED signal present and DDT active indicator
- Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure
- Combination 1/4" and XLR input
- Exclusive DDT™ compression and speaker protection
- XLR and 1/4" through outputs
- 12" or 15" high-performance Peavey woofer with 2.3" voice coil
- Molded in cabinet handles
- Angled side for use as monitor when required
- Weight Unpacked: 52.00 lb(23.587 kg)
- Weight Packed: 58.00 lb(26.308 kg)
- Width Packed: 21.625"(54.9275 cm)
- Height Packed: 31.625"(80.3275 cm)
- Depth Packed: 20.375"(51.7525 cm)