Peavey Vypyr X1 20 Watt Modelling Amp
Once again Peavey Electronics redefines the modeling amp category with the introduction of the VYPYR X…the ultimate modeling machine.
Peavey Electronics introduced the original VYPYR guitar amplifier in 2008. This game changing amplifier launched many industry firsts, such as first guitar amplifier to have on-board USB, stompbox presets, looper, 5 effect simultaneous operation, and TransTube®/digital hybrid technology. In 2012 Peavey raised the bar again with the VYPYR VIP, the world’s first Variable Instrument Performance amp. For the first time one amplifier could be used for electric, bass, and acoustic guitar. In addition, for the first time ever we introduced instrument models to an already feature-packed amplifier.
Now continuing the tradition of innovation and excellence, Peavey launches the VYPYR X modeling amplifier. This latest evolution of the groundbreaking VYPYR series features updated styling, superior cabinet design and acoustic performance, and improved TransTube technology.
- • 20 Watts RMS
- • 8” custom-voiced heavy-duty speaker
- • Variable instrument input
- • Lightweight and portable
- • 2 instrument models
- • Universal delay and reverb
- • Headphone jack
- • Analog TransTube distortion
- • 16 user assignable presets
- • 12 stompbox effects with dual parameter control
- • On-board looper with optional Sanpera™ footswitch
- • Custom cabinet design for enhanced low-end response
- • Semi-open back design for enhanced volume and tone
- • 3.5mm AUX in for connecting external audio sources
- • 36 on-board amp models including 6 acoustic and 6 bass amp models
- • WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) controls
- • Dimensions (HWD): 15“ (381 mm) x 16.584“ (421 mm) x 8.5“ (216 mm)
- • Weight: 17.5 lbs (7.94 kg)
No upgrades available