Peavey XR 1220 Powered Mixer
Console style mixer/amp, 20 channels with XLR mic inputs plus stereo line inputs on channels 19 & 20, 60 mm faders, 4 band EQ with mid-morph technology, 2 monitor sends, 1 EFX send, pan pot, PFL and Mute switches. Dual 600W @ 4 ohm Class D power amps, 2 combo (Speakon and 1/4") connecters per amp channel, digital EFX (w/footswitch defeat and tap function). Auto EQ feature (with dedicated RTA input), Feedback Ferrets and digital graphic EQ's that are dedicated to each amplifier. Five power amp modes, including fully active subwoofer crossover.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 20 XLR mic channels.
- Dual 600-watt, lightweight Class D amps (4 ohms).
- Five power amp modes, including fully active subwoofer crossover.
- Dual nine-band GEQ with Auto EQ.
- Patented Feedback Ferret® digital feedback elimination.
- Four-band EQ with Mid-Morph technology.
- Digital effects.
- Two monitor sends.
- Real-time analyzer.
- Dedicated effect return fader.
- One Neutrik® Speakon® combo per amplifier.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.5'' (140 mm) x 24'' (610 mm) x 17'' (432 mm)
- Weight: 25 lbs (11.4 kg)