Phil Jones Bass Bass Buddy Micro Preamp
PJB Phil Jones Bass Bass Buddy
Multi-functioned micro pre-amp. Swiss Army Knife for Bass Players
5-Band EQ, Aux-In, Limiter
Actually, the Bass Buddy is more than a friend; he’s your inner bass guy. He is brains and brawn; definitely someone who can improve your game. No wonder people like Nathan East use the Buddy!
Built like a tank with 1/4" thick machined aluminum front and stainless steel chassis, the Bass Buddy is a direct box producing pristine pure sound and a crazy clean signal path. But there’s a lot more. Active/passive input, 5 band EQ, compressor/limiter, headphone with level, input with level for drum machine or MP3 player, direct out and a speaker out which can actually power a speaker cabinet!
Your Bass Buddy is:
・A bass compressor/limiter.
• An EQ dedicated for bass instruments.
• An active DI box.
• A headphone amplifier with more power than you ever need.
• A stereo input and volume control for your drum machine/MP3.
• A pre amplifier with enough oomph to power any amp and even a speaker.
• Battery powered and has a universal AC adaptor.
• Superbly built with ¼” thick CNC machined Aluminum front panel.
A carrying bag is included so you can bring your buddy anywhere you go!
- Input Sensitivity: Passive: 120mV / Active: 300mV Line in: 300mV
- Input Impedance:Passive Input: >4MO/22pF / Active Input: >100KO/22pF
- Stereo Line Input: >50KO
- Graphic EQ: 5 Band 50Hz 160 Hz 630Hz 2.5KHz 12KHz /- 18dB Cut & Boost
- Pre Amp Output Impedance: 20KO
- Bal. Line Output Impedance: 100O
- Headphone output: 93mW into 55O-150mW into 32O - 250mW into 16O
- Line Output: 1.2V
- Balanced Output: 120mV
- Speaker power output: Maximum 10W/4O at 10% THD.
- S/N: < 82dB
- Battery Current Drain: 160mA
- Maximum AC Power Consumption: 15 watts.
- Amplifier Protection (10Watt Amplifier.): 1 amp anti-surge. (Internal Fuse)
- Dimensions: 5.35in Wide x 1.75in High x 7.3 in depth.
- Net Weight: 2 lbs