Pignose PGG-200, Vintage Sunburst
The Pignose guitar PGG-200, according to the manufacturer, "puts all the funk, grit, and power of a Pignose amplifier right inside a very playable, kickin' little guitar. Simply pull on the famous Pignose knob, crank it up, and the famous Pignose sound comes straight out of the guitar and into your face"!
The PGG-200 features a full 24 -+ inch scale, a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with bolt-on maple neck, fixed bridge with adjustable saddles and both standard -+ inch and 3.5mm output jacks which also allows the guitar to drive headphones and a regular amp.
The PGG-200 also features a humbucker pickup, built-in amp, and metal Pignose volume control (push-pull on/off switch) and the gutsy 1 watt on-board amplifier is powered by a 9-volt battery.
Truly a perfect guitar for every application...on stage, back stage, recording sessions, on the road, in your room, on your lunch break, or in-between classes. So, whenever the urge to rock hits you, your Pignose guitar is there to let rip!
And if you are heading for college or university then this is THE perfect guitar to take along. Nothing to plug in, unless you want to. Just pick it up, turn it on and go!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Maple bolt on neck
- Adjustable truss rod
- 22 frets, full 24 ¼ inch scale
- Rosewood fretboard
- Standard fixed bridge with six individually adjustable saddles
- Single custom Pignose humbucker
- Pignose master volume control with push/pull power switch
- Jacks: 1/4" guitar jack; 3.5mm headphone jack sockets
- Off white style pick guard with black metal speaker grill
- Built in amplifier powered by 9V battery.
No upgrades available