Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT Digital DJ Controller
Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT Digital DJ Controller
The flagship DJ Controller in the DDJ-Series for Serato DJ Pro users. The pinnacle setup for the laptop DJ, live dj, gigging dj or events dj.
Overview By GAK
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT is a 4 channel professional DJ controller for Serato DJ Pro users.
Designed specifically for the Serato DJ enthusiast, the DDJ-1000SRT is perfect for mobile DJs. It allows you to play in clubs, bars, weddings, parties or any size of the function.
Pioneer DJ under the importance of making all DJs feel as comfortable as possible when DJing. Despite having their own DJ Software (rekordbox), Pioneer DJ wanted to offer a DJ Controller for the professional Serato-based DJ.
The DDJ-1000SRT comes with a power adaptor, USB Cable, Quick Guide and a free Serato DJ Expansion voucher, which includes Pitch ‘n’ Time.
Pioneer DJ has taken all the design and best features from the DDJ-1000, their flagship rekordbox DJ Controller, as the basis for the DDJ-1000SRT. If you are a performing DJ, looking for something portable, robust and reliable, the DDJ-1000SRT is your ideal gigging companion.
With its aluminium and acrylic-finished top panel, the DDJ-1000SRT appears sleek and professional while still being compact enough to transport easily between events. It fits perfectly into the Pioneer DJ DJC-1X DJ Controller Bag.
On first look, you’ll recognise Pioneer DJ’s classic Club DJ layout and the on-jog LCDs. All the onboard parameters are exactly where you need them, meaning mixing will feel comfortably familiar.
For rekordbox users, check out the DDJ-1000.
Customisable On-Jog Displays
The DDJ-1000SRT features a unique display for Serato DJ Pro users. The screens show all the vital details of your Serato DJ application including; Playback Time, BPM, Playback Position and +/- % of the Tempo Range.
The full-colour high definition LCD Displays are located in the centre of each jog wheel. Traditionally, all these settings would be found on your laptop, whereas the DDJ-1000SRT keeps your eyes firmly “pon deck”.
Full-Sized Jog Wheels
The full-sized jogs enable you to mix and scratch with pinpoint accuracy. They are made with the same components as the CDJ-2000NXS2 Nexus Pro, which is a premium CDJ Multi-Player. You will also find a dedicated hardware knob named Jog Adjust, which allows you to set your preferred resistance.
As the DDJ-1000SRT is designed to be used with rekordbox, low latency is essential. The jog wheels are incredibly responsive and the fader has over 10,000 million movements. This means you can perform with the knowledge you will not experience any lag in your mixing.
16 RGB Rubber Pads
To keep you in control of every element of your DJ set, the DDJ-1000SRT comes with 16 RGB pads (8 per deck). These can be used to trigger samples, launch hot cues and many other performance features.
You can access multiple pad operations per deck by using the PARAMETER buttons. The Pads will then allow you to choose different variants of the select pad mode. For Example, if you select Roll as your desired Pad Mode on Serato, the rubber pad buttons will then cycle between different Loop Roll Sizes.
The Pad Modes available on the DDJ-1000SRT are:
- Hot Cue
- Cue Loop
- Save Loop
- Slicer Loop
- Pitch Play
The DDJ-1000SRT also has Key Reset and Key Sync buttons, enabling you to get truly creative in the booth.
4-Channel Standalone Mixer
The mixer section of the DDJ-1000SRT has 4 channels and even works standalone. Based on the layout of the DJM-900NXS2 Nexus 4-Channel Pro DJ Mixer, the DDJ-1000SRT is ready for the elite level DJ.
You can use the 4x line and 2x phono inputs to connect analogue turntables, DJ Players or even your favourite hardware instruments. Each channel on the mixer will control the inputs independently, with dedicated controls for Trim, 3-Band EQ, Sound Colour FX and Cue.
The DDJ-1000SRT is DVS ready, meaning that you can mix with time-coded vinyl.
Pioneer DJ has also made improvements to the crossfader, which is now a Magvel Fader. The Magvel Fader is a favourite among scratch DJs and, alongside the jog wheel's improvements, makes the DDJ-1000SRT a great controller for scratching.
14 Beat FX
To give you even more creative options for your live sets, Pioneer DJ has given the DDJ-1000SRT 14 Beat FX. 10 are popular Beat FX found on the DJM Mixer range, with 4 being effects exclusive to the DDJ-1000SRT.
The effects unique DDJ-1000SRT Beat FX include:
- Low-Cut Echo - An Echo with a High Pass Filter
- Enigma Jet - Flanger effect with a rise/fall.
- Mobius Saw - An ascending or descending sawtooth oscillator tone.
- Mobius Triangle - An ascending or descending triangle oscillator tone.
As the DDJ-1000SRT is designed for the professional DJ, you can view what effect is enabled on a dedicated screen under the Beat FX section. You can even see BPM, Beat Parameters and assigned channel.
The switch pot allows you to apply the Beat FX to not only the 4 channels but also the sampler section and 2x mic inputs. The mixer features controls for headphone volume, sample volume, and a cue for the sampler.
This means you can make sure every part of your DJ set sounds right in every room you perform in.
4 Sound Colour FX
Sound Colour FX is a master effect that is used to add texture to your performances. You can use Dub Echo, Filter, Noise and Pitch to creatively transition between tracks, build/release tension and accentuate drops. All four are controlled by the Sound Colour FX knob.
Seamlessly Connect To Any Setup
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT is designed to be taken to any professional gigging environment possible. You can seamlessly connect directly to a professional PA System or Club Setup thanks to the 2 sets of XLR Stereo Master Outputs and Booth Output.
You have 4x line and 2x phono inputs, along with 2x Microphone Inputs.
The Mic inputs have their own 2-band EQ and a switch-pot that allows you to toggle between On/Off/Talkover. This means you are armed and ready to deal with any event that may come into your inbox.
To prevent the music from stopping in during a gig, the DDJ-1000SRT has two USB inputs, meaning you can connect to two laptops at once. This is perfect in situations where you need a backup computer or if you want to perform back-to-back with another DJ. Both Inputs can be used simultaneously or independently for both of these applications.
- Serato DJ Pro compatibility: Feel at home using Serato DJ Pro with the DDJ-1000SRT. You’ll be able to easily use popular features such as Hot Cues, Beat Jump, and Slicer, bringing more creativity to your performances. The controller comes bundled with a voucher for the Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ Expansion Pack, enabling you to use Key Shift, Pitch Play, and Key Sync. You can also mix, cut, and scratch while maintaining perfect key and audio quality.
- Full-size jog wheels and MAGVEL FADER: Mix and scratch your tracks with freedom. The jog wheels taken from the CDJ-2000NXS2 look and feel familiar, and you can customize the way they react to your touch with Jog Adjust. The MAGVEL FADER is highly durable for more than 10 million movements1 and responds to every deft movement you make, so intricate performances feel effortless.
- Portable DJ controller with club-style layout: The DDJ-1000SRT is the ideal piece to take on the road. You’ll feel at home using all its feature controls, which are arranged in the same layout as those on our club-standard NXS2 setup
- Colour On Jog Display: Focus on your performance and keep your eyes off your laptop. A full-color, high-definition LCD screen in the center of each jog wheel gives you all the information you need, such as playback time, BPM, and playback position. And the colour scheme is the same as Serato DJ Pro’s, creating a more intuitive experience.
- Professional FX: Show your flair and spice up your sets with the four popular Sound Colour FX from our DJM series mixers. You’ve got 14 Beat FX to get creative with too, and you can instantly reference BPM and the name of the selected FX thanks to the dedicated Beat FX display.
- Standalone DJ mixer with multiple inputs and outputs: Switch between DJs seamlessly thanks to the two USB ports for PC/Mac and connect your external equipment to the four inputs. Plug in DJ players and analog turntables, plus two mics. You can also use the DDJ-1000SRT as a standalone DJ mixer without connecting a PC/Mac.
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- S/N Ratio: 112 dB (USB) 96 dB (LINE) 85 dB (PHONO) 80 dB (MIC)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002% (USB) 0.005% (LINE)
- Input / Output Terminals Inputs: LINE / PHONO × 2 (RCA) LINE × 2 (RCA) MIC × 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS jack x 1, 1/4-inch TRS jack x 1) - Outputs MASTER × 2 (XLR × 1, RCA × 1) BOOTH × 1 (1/4-inch TRS jack) PHONES × 2 (1/4-inch stereo phone jack x 1, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1) USB USB (Type B) × 2
- Power Supply AC adaptor (DC 12V)
- Maximum Dimensions (W ｘ D ｘ H) 708.0 × 361.4 × 73.4 mm
- Accessories: AC adapter Power plug USB cable Quick Start Guide Serato DJ Pro Expansion Pack voucher (Pitch 'n Time DJ)
- macOS Mojave 10.14 (updated to the latest version）
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
- Intel® processor Core™ i9, i7, i5, i3 1.07GHz or above
- 4GB or more of RAM
No upgrades available