Pioneer DDJ-SR Controller
Pioneer DDJ-SR Controller Overview by GAKThe Pioneer DDJ-SR is a USB DJ Controller with a range of professional level features and functions. This 4-channel Digital controller is ideal for both practising at home, house parties, small events and club use. Featuring an in-built Serato sound card and pre-mapped controls for Serato (Serato DJ Software included in box), the Pioneer DDJ-SR allows you to fully control all the parameters, controls and effects within Serato to get the best out of your DJ setup. Other features of the DDJ-SR Controller include 16 pads (8 on each deck) that you can use for loops, hot-cues, samples and more!
PERFORMANCE PADS WITH PAD PLUS
Use the rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cue, Roll, Sampler and Slicer. Or hit Pad Plus to access another later of tactile control: Hot Cue/Sampler Roll, Combo FX and Trans Pad.
LARGE JOG WHEELS
It may be compact, but this controller features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
NATIVE CONTROL OF SERATO DJ
Get involved with plug-and-play control of Serato DJ with dedicated buttons for FX and advanced features such as Beat Jump, Slip mode and Quantize. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing.
Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Like its club-standard sibling, the DDJ-SR adds a fun, physical element to performance thanks to features such as the rubber LED Performance Pads - which enable DJs to trigger Hot Cue, Slicer, Roll and Sampler modes, and control the volume of samplers by how hard they hit the pads.
- Hitting the new PAD PLUS button on the DDJ-SR adds another layer of control, with the ability to instantly trigger and manipulate FX assigned to each button. In PAD PLUS mode, samples and Hot Cues gain a Roll effect and can be looped in time with the beat, Combo FX enables tactile FX control, and Trans cuts the sound at pre-set intervals.
- More features inherited from Pioneer's pro-range include large, low-latency jog wheels and Slip Mode - which silently continues track playback during loops, scratches and reverses, bringing the music back in the right place when the DJ is done.
- The DDJ-SR has been built to withstand the rigours of frequent use, and its stylish design and compact size make this affordable controller an attractive addition to any set up.
- Four-deck control
- FX engine Powered by iZotope
- Eight cue points on each deck
- Syncable six slot sample bank
- Auto Loops, Manual Loops and Loop Roll, for even more loop options
- Slicer to chop up tracks and create new arrangements
- Stripped back, compact unit delivers portability and ease of set up - Pioneer has made the DDJ-SR smaller and lighter than the DDJ-SX and added support for USB power - so DJs can fit the controller in a bag and enjoy fuss-free set up wherever they want to perform.
- Performance Pads with PAD PLUS add another dimension to DJing - Sixteen rubber Performance Pads are assigned to four modes - Hot Cue, Roll, Sampler and Slicer - to add a physical element to mashing up tracks. The LED illuminated pads' Velocity Mode controls volume according to how hard DJs hit the pads.
- DJs can hit the PAD PLUS button to unleash a second level of tactile performance features. PAD PLUS has three modes:
- -Hot Cue/Sampler Roll: adds a beat-synced Roll effect to Hot Cues and samples, and lets DJs adjust the length of the roll using the loop controls.
- -Combo FX: triggers FX when the pad is pressed, which stop when it is released, so DJs can tap the pad to instantly add FX to individual noises.
- -Trans Pad: gates FX at pre-set intervals, which are accessed via the pads, enabling DJs to create a rhythmic gated sound manually.
- Two-channel mixer delivers four-deck control and Cross Fader Reverse - The two-channel mixer layout enables intuitive mixing and scratching with Serato DJ decks B and C; DJs simply hit the Deck Select button to effortlessly access decks A and D. The DDJ-SR also features Cross Fader Reverse, so DJs can swap decks from left and right to suit their scratching style.
- Slip Mode for precision edits - Inherited from the new club-standard CDJ-2000nexus, Slip Mode silently continues track playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and brings the music back at the right point when the DJ exits the manoeuvre.
- Low-latency jog wheel enhances scratching pleasure - The DDJ-SR's low-latency jog wheel ensures DJs always get the scratch response they expect. Plus the controller borrows the backlit-LED On-Jog Display from the club-standard CDJs, showing the playback status of the current track for even greater scratch and reverse precision.
- Professional build quality and design - The high-quality faders are robust and durable, while the steel top plate and aluminium jog wheels give the DDJ-SR a premium finish.
- Other features
- -Beat indicator: gives a visual representation of the BPM
- -USB powered: via connection to PC
- -Channel Fader Start: use the channel fader to control Cues
- -Crossfader curve adjust: to suit any type of sound
- -Master level and channel level meters: instantly identify levels on each channel
- -MIDI compatible: control any DJ software
- Software - Serato DJ
- Input ports - AUX x 1ï¼ˆRCA) MIC x 1ï¼ˆ1/4 inch jackï¼‰
- Output ports - MASTER OUT x 1 (1/4 inch jack, BOOTH OUT/ MASTER OUT x 1ï¼ˆRCA, HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2ï¼ˆfront 1/4 inch jack, MiniPinï¼‰
- Other ports - USB B port x 1
- Frequency response - 20 Hz ï½ž20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion ratio - 0.006 ï¼…or less
- S/N ratio - 101 dB ï¼ˆPCï¼‰
- Maximum dimensions - 553.6 mm x 319.1 mm x 65.3 mm
- Unit weight - 4.5 kg
- Applicable OS (Windows) - Windows® 7, 32-bit: (CPU) 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo/(Memory) 2GB, 64-bit: (CPU) 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo/(Memory) 4GB
- Applicable OS (Mac) - Mac OS X 10.8.4/10.7.5/10.6.8, 32-bit: (CPU) 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo/(Memory) 1GB, 64-bit: (CPU) 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo/(Memory) 4GB
- Display resolution - 1280 x 720 or higher resolution