Pioneer DDJ-SX2 DJ Controller
Pioneer DDJ-SX2 DJ Controller Product Overview By GAK
Pioneer DDJ-SX2 is the DJ industry's first controller to give DJs fantastic manipulation of Serato's latest software upgrade, Serato Flip.
The DDJ-SX2 is a four channel controller built on the popularity of its predecessor, the DDJ-SX. The Pioneer DDJ-SX2 inherits two must have features from the top of the range DDJ-SZ, performance pads that have multi coloured cue point LEDs and on-jog digital cue point markers for greater visibility.
The Pioneer DDJ-SX2 is also Serator DJ DVS upgrade ready and has improved jog wheel latency making it a scratch dj's perfect tool.
Pioneer Product Overview
The 4-channel DDJ-SX2 controller builds on the success of its predecessor but inherits two must-have features from the top-flight DDJ-SZ: Performance Pads with multi-coloured cue point LEDs and an on-jog cue countdown. Plus it’s Serato DJ DVS upgrade-ready and boasts improved jog wheel latency, making it the scratch DJ’s ultimate companion.
The DDJ-SX2 gives you native manipulation of Serato Flip; a Serato DJ Expansion Pack that gives you the power to record and re-play hot cue sequences on the fly.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- EXCLUSIVE designated buttons for intuitive control of Serato Flip - Serato Flip lets you record hot cue combinations and replay them on loop. This way, you can record yourself triggering cues with the Performance Pads and automatically loop the sequence back on demand. The six slots allow you to store up to six sequences to be played back later. Three buttons cover all the functions of Serato Flip: Record (start/stop recording), Start (start/stop loop) and Slot (store).
- NEW Performance Pads with multi-coloured cue point LEDs - Instantly trigger Quantized Hot Cues, Roll, Slicer and Sampler, or hit Shift to save and activate Cue and Slicer Loops. At the same time, Velocity Mode lets you control the sample volume with the amount of pressure you apply. The multi-coloured backlit LEDs give a visual reference to which modes are in play and will reflect cue points that you have preset in Serato DJ.
- NEW Enhanced jog wheels with digital cue point markers and countdown - The DDJ-SX2 has improved low-latency jog wheels for perfect scratch response every time. In addition to the backlit-LED On-Jog display, which shows the playback status of tracks, this model gains illuminated cue point markers and an accurate countdown for even greater scratch and reverse precision.
- NEW Serato DJ DVS upgrade-ready and a variety of inputs and outputs - Like its predecessor, the DDJ-SX2 has four inputs, allowing you to connect it to DJ players and/or turntables and use it as a four-channel stand-alone mixer. Moreover, it's Serato DJ DVS upgrade-ready, so you can buy a Serato DJ DVS Expansion Pack and scratch with CDJs/analogue turntables using Serato NoiseMap Control CD/vinyl. Two master outputs - XLR and RCA - and a booth output enable connections directly to professional PA equipment. And the two MIC inputs have been improved to eliminate distortion.
- Slip Mode
- Sound Colour Filters on every channel
- Crossfader curve adjust
- Needle Search
- Master level and channel level meters
- Controls Traktor Pro2 (DJs need to download and set up the TSI mapping file)
- MIDI compatible
- Professional build quality
- High quality audio circuitry