Pioneer DJE-2000 Professional In-Ear Headphones, Black
New Pioneer DJE-2000 in-ear headphones are a professional option for in-ear monitoring and preparing sets while you're out on the road. They are available in both black and white and boast powerful sound across the frequencies. They feature superior noise dampening and secure over-ear and in-ear positions for maximum comfort.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The DJEs are designed to give accurate sound reproduction of dance music, so DJs can audition tracks and prepare sets on their smartphone or tablet with confidence - and hear every detail. The polyurethane earbud tips ensure a snug fit and superb noise cancellation, wherever the DJ uses them.
- The DJE-2000s feature a hybrid two-way driver system comprising a dynamic driver - with a large 9.4 mm aperture and rare earth magnets - and a balanced armature driver, to produce a rich bass and clear mid range to treble. And the over-ear structure is crafted from shape-memory resin to ensure DJs' comfort over long periods.
- Both models come with a durable carry case, and are built with the rigours of the road in mind. The robust, thick cables are clad in a braided textile material that prevents tangling and can be detached at the earpiece and replaced if necessary.
- Hybrid two-way driver system for superior sound quality:
- Dynamic driver with 9.4 mm aperture and rare earth magnets for a rich bass
- Balanced armature driver produces clear mid to high frequencies
- Secure over-ear structure uses shape-memory resin to provide excellent hold and maximum comfort
- Polyurethane earbud tips (S/M/L) ensure a snug fit and superior noise cancellation
- Highly durable, detachable cable features textile coating to reduce tangling
- Silicone earbud tips (XS/S/M/L) and triple flange earbud tips are also provided
- Available in black (DJE-2000-K) or white (DJE-2000-W)