Pioneer DJ DJM-250 MK2 2-Channel DJ Mixer
Pioneer Product Overview
We’ve upgraded one of our most popular 2-channel mixers to create the DJM-250MK2. The new mixer is the entry point into the DJM series and is packed with professional features including the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX filter from the DJM-900NXS2. With its own built-in sound card, the DJM-250MK2 offers high-quality audio and can be connected to any set-up, while the clear-cut controls let you scratch and mix instinctively.
The clear layout of the DJM-250MK2’s lower half gives you freedom to perform complicated scratch techniques. The Magvel crossfader, inherited from our flagship DJM-900NXS2 mixer, feels accurate and assured, and it’s highly durable (capable of approximately 10 million movements). You can also perform seamless blended mixes on the DJM-250MK2 using the smooth channel faders.
The upper half of the new mixer packs in several features including 3-band isolators, which you can use to completely eliminate your chosen frequency range. Each channel has its own filter inherited from the Sound Color FX on the DJM-900NXS2, which you can apply by twisting the dedicated knob and then add texture with the separate parameter knob.
Warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sound sources comes thanks to the DJM-250MK2’s dithering technology. The built-in sound card means you can connect the mixer to your PC/Mac with a single USB cable and use the bundled Rekordbox dj application to mix music files stored on your computer via Pioneer DJ multi players. If you like to DJ using digital files but prefer the feel of vinyl, you can use Rekordbox dj with Rekordbox dvs plus pack application, which is also included, to control the tracks stored on your computer with turntables and our control vinyl (available separately). The software licences are worth a combined €248. Find out how to use them below.
- Channels: Audio 2 channels, MIC 1 channel, AUX 1 channel
- Inputs: LINE × 3 (RCA), PHONO × 2 (RCA), MIC × 1 (1/4" TS × 1)
- Outputs: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4” STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5 mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- Others: USB (B) x 1
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- D/A Converter: 24-bit
- A/D Converter: 24-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- S/N ratio: 94 dB (LINE)
- Power supply: AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: DC12V 0.6A
- Maximum dimensions (WxDxH): 230mm x 319.5mm x 107.9mm (9.1 in. × 12.6 in. × 4.2 in.)
- Weight: 3.0 kg / 6.6 lbs.
- Accessories: Power cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide), License key card (rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs)
No upgrades available
Great piece of equipment, definitely recommend to any new DJ
Excellent value for money