Pioneer DJ DJM-S3 2-Channel DJ Mixer, Serato DJ Pro
Pioneer DJM-S3 Product Overview by GAK
The Pioneer DJM is the industry standard when it comes to DJ mixers, the 2 channel S3 is the perfect entry point to DJM range.
The mixer features a built in sound card making it completely Serato DJ and DVS enabled and allowing you to pug it straight into your PC or Mac.
Onboard you will find a durable Magvel crossfader, truly built to stand the test of time.
Pioneer Product OverviewWe’re releasing a 2-channel mixer that offers a new entry point to the Serato specified DJM series: the DJM-S3. The DJM-S3 is Serato DJ and DVS Enabled thanks to its built-in sound card inherited from the professional DJM-S9, so you can plug it into your PC/Mac and start using it with Serato DJ1 straight out of the box.
With its scratch-friendly layout, the DJM-S3 is built to withstand intense performances, and the highly durable Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, provides a smooth, accurate response. The mixer is Serato DVS Enabled, so you can control your digital tracks via turntables using the Serato Control Vinyl.2 And to bring even more creativity to your performances, you can connect the DDJ-SP1 controller3 and use its large Performance Pads for tactile control of many Serato DJ features, including its FX.
- Software: Serato DJ
- Channels: Audio 2 channels, MIC 1 channel, AUX 1 channel
- Inputs: LINE × 3(RCA), PHONO × 2(RCA), MIC × 1(1/4" TS × 1)
- Outputs MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4" STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5 mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- Others: USB (B) x 1
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- D/A converter: 24-bit
- A/D converter: 24-bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- S/N ratio: 94 dB (LINE)
- Power supply: AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: DC12V 0.6A
- Maximum dimensions (WｘDｘH) : 230 mm x 319.5 mm x 107.9 mm (9.1 in × 12.6 in × 4.2 in)
- Weight: 3.0 kg / 6.6 lb
- Accessories: Power cord, AC adaptor, USB cable, Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Supported operating systems: Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (latest service pack), Mac OS Sierra10.12, X 10.11, 10.10 (latest update)
- Processor: Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3 1.07 GHz
- Memory: 32-bit, 64-bit: 4GB or more of RAM
- USB: Available USB 2.0 port
- Free HDD Space: 5GB
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720
No upgrades available