Pioneer DJ DJM-V10 6-Channel DJ Club Mixer
Pioneer DJM-V10 6-Channel Club Mixer
6-channel club mixer enabling DJs to craft new soundscapes from multiple audio sources
Forge a unique sound with the DJM-V10. Born from a fresh design concept, the DJM-V10 is a new breed of mixer, built to enable the most creative DJs to craft original soundscapes. This 6-channel unit produces warm audio with energy and presence, and it’s loaded with unique features. So, take full control of your mix and enjoy the freedom to create something the crowd has never heard before.
Connect CDJs, turntables, and other line-level audio sources to the DJM-V10’s six channels and use the specially developed 4-band EQ to sculpt your sound. Fully kill the high and low frequencies and play with the two mid ranges, which use an exclusive curve, to mould your mix. There’s a brand-new filter too, controlled by the dedicated knob on each channel. Bring rich texture to your tracks by selecting high or low pass, then sweeping the knob all the way from the left to the right.
Unlimited creative options are available thanks to the expanded send/return section on the DJM-V10. You can route audio to one of four built-in FX and up to two pieces of external equipment. Assemble a custom setup by plugging in FX units, guitar pedals, and more to further personalise your performance. Route the audio back to the original channel or mix it straight into the master output. You can also choose to return it to a separate channel and tweak it further with the filter. And you can even use selected smartphone apps in your performances by connecting your device via MULTI I/O.
- Feel the warmth of the mixer’s natural sound and hear every detail in the music. We've adopted studio-quality 96-kHz/64-bit mixing and dithering processing within the DSP, as well as 32-bit high-quality A/D and D/A converters. All of this, plus the low-jitter clock circuit, helps produce a full low-end that’s complemented by vibrant mids and precise highs.
- Choose your ideal setup and plug in everything from CDJs and turntables to samplers, synths, and drum machines. To make setup easy, the analog input terminals line up with each channel on the top panel, so you’ll always know where to connect your cables when you’re in the booth.
- Sculpt your sound just the way you like with the newly developed 4-band EQ. The frequencies, curves, and boost and cut amounts on each band have all been specially designed to give you total flexibility. Completely isolate the high and/or low and tweak the two mid ranges – which have their own custom curves – to fine-tune your mix.
- Drastically change the sound of a track or make tiny adjustments using the newly developed filter with resonance control. Switch on high or low pass by pressing either button, then turn the knob from all the way to the left (no filter applied) to the furthest position on the right (maximum filter applied). Because the high and low pass are separated, the entire range of the knob is dedicated to the option you choose, giving you twice the resolution to play with compared to the filter on the DJM-900NXS2. This means you can make much more nuanced adjustments to the effect.
- Send audio to one of four built-in FX and up to two pieces of external equipment to create unique sounds and even live remixes. You can connect a variety of units to the TRS jack send/return terminals such as guitar pedals, FX units, and more.
- The built-in send/return FX are Short Delay, Long Delay, Dub Echo, and Reverb. With parameter knobs at your fingertips, you can further tweak the FX as follows:
- • Size/Feedback: changes the room size when using a reverb, and the feedback amount when using delays and echoes.
- • Time: adjusts the decay time of the reverb and the delay time for delays and echoes.
- • Tone: changes the hue of the effected sound, making it deep and heavy or light and crisp.
- • Master Mix Level: acts as the overall volume of the effected sound when Master Mix is turned on.
- Effortlessly control the tone of your entire mix using the 3-band master isolator, which features new boost/cut curves and adjustments to the crossover frequencies and other parameters. Grab the large dials and hype up the crowd by drastically changing the sound.
- If you want to play old or unmastered tracks but you’re worried they’ll be overwhelmed by the loudness of music made with modern production techniques, the DJM-V10 has the solution. Turn the compressor knob on the relevant channel and the mixer will “beef up” the audio in real time. The quieter the track, the more pressure is added, boosting the sound of “weaker” tracks and having a minimal effect on mastered music.
- Plug in your headphones at the same time as another DJ and enjoy independent monitoring. Each headphones output has its own Cue/Master Mix control and level adjustment knob so you can choose what you want to hear as you prepare to take over the decks, or during back-to-back sets. And, with booth EQ, you can tweak the sound from the monitor speakers to prevent ear fatigue during long sets.
- DJ software
- Control rekordbox, TRAKTOR PRO 3, and Serato DJ Pro*1.
- RMX-1000 for iPad
- Plug in your iPad via MULTI I/O, open the RMX-1000 for iPad app, and trigger FX and pre-assigned samples to build up and break down tracks in sync with the beat.
- The DJM-V10 supports the extended PRO DJ LINK ShowKontrol protocol. This enables DJs, technical producers, LJs, and VJs to use all the important information from the DJM-V10, such as actual fader and knob positions, to effectively align sound and visuals and create shows that blow audiences away.
- On top of this, some of the DJM-V10 settings can be remotely configured via ShowKontrol software.
- Efficiently record and easily archive your mixes via the DJM-REC app for iPhone or iPad. Upload your sounds to cloud services or effortlessly live-stream your sets.
- Serato DJ Pro （coming soon）
- TRAKTOR PRO 3.3.0
- Frequency Response:20 Hz to 40 kHz (LINE)
- DIGITAL x 6 (Coaxial)
- LINE x 6 (RCA)
- PHONO x 4 (RCA)
- RETURN x 3 (1/4-inch TS jack)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS Jack, 1/4-inch TRS jack)
- Outputs :
- MASTER x 2 (XLR, RCA)
- AES/EBU DIGITAL MASTER x 1 (XLR)
- BOOTH x 1 (1/4-inch TRS jack)
- SEND x 3 (1/4-inch TS jack)
- HEADPHONE MONITOR x 4 (1/4-inch stereo jack x 2, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 2)
- REC x 1 (RCA)
- USB (Type A) x 1
- USB (Type B) x 2
- LINK (LAN) x 1
- MIDI (5-pin DIN) x 1
- Maximum Dimensions (W ｘ D ｘ H) : 437.6 x 467.0 x 107.9 mm / 17.23 x 18.39 x 4.25 in
- Weight: 11.9 kg / 26.24 lb
- macOS Catalina 10.15 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Mojave 10.14 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows® 10, 8.1 (the latest service pack)
- 4GB or more of RAM
No upgrades available