Pioneer DM-40 (Pair) Desktop Monitors (White)
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from Pioneers professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO technology for a wider reach and sweet spot. All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
FRONT-LOADED BASS REFLEX SYSTEM
4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you'll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
3D STEREO SOUND
The DM-40's ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
- Type : 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
- Tweeter : ¾-inch Soft Dome
- Woofer : 4-inch Fiberglass
- Included Accessories
- -Power cord
- -Speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
- -Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA)
- -Bottom cushion
- -Operating instructions
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm / Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm
- Weight Left ch: 2.7 kg / Right ch: 2.2 kg
- Amplifier Output Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω
- Impedance 10 kΩ
- Power Consumption 35 W
- Power Consumption (Standby) < 0.5 W
- 4-inch fibreglass woofer.
- ¾-inch soft dome tweeters with convex diffusers for a wide sweet spot.
- Front-loaded bass reflex system with grooves for an uninterrupted, rich bass.
- Class AB amps.
- Curved front edges reduce resonance.
- Volume control dial is on the front panel for ease of use.
- RCA and stereo mini jack inputs.
- Headphones output.