Pioneer HDJ-C70 Headphones
Pioneer HDJ-C70 Headphones Overview By GAK.
Pioneer HDJ-C70s are the latest addition to the Pioneer professional DJ monitoring headphone range. The HDJ-C70s are packed with professional quality audio components to provide you with a superb, true sound across the frequency spectrum, even at louder volumes. The lightweight headphones are built for comfort in the booth, and feature a flexible headband and rotatable housings to support every style of monitoring. An innovative sound-isolation chamber, inherited from the HDJ-1500s, eliminates background noise to enable accurate monitoring in even the liveliest of clubs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Superb sound design features newly-developed 40mm aperture driver units - The HDJ-C70s are fine-tuned for pro-DJ monitoring. Newly-developed 40mm aperture driver units and neodymium magnets deliver outstanding resolution, accurately reproducing deep bass notes and clear low to medium frequencies. Copper-clad aluminium wire voice coils and a 2,000 mW input capacity eliminate distortion, even with the volume cranked up.
- Exclusive soundproofing component delivers excellent sound isolation - An innovative sound-isolation chamber on the bass reflex port eliminates background noise from inside and outside the booth. Plus, the ear pads use soft leather-type materials for a snug fit to enhance sound insulation.
- Designed for ultimate comfort and to support various monitoring styles - The HDJ-C70s feature a lightweight, flexible polyamide resin headband and snug-fitting, urethane ear pads to ensure comfort even during prolonged use. Both ear cups can be rotated by 90-degrees in either direction and have rubber grips around the outside - so one-ear monitoring is comfortable and easy whether the headphones are on DJ's head or round their shoulders.
- Replaceable parts and a carry case for excellent durability and portability - All the components of the HDJ-C70s are built with the rigours of frequent use in mind. The headphones come with two detachable, anti-tangle cords (one straight and one curled) and a handy carry pouch. Plus the headband, housing, head cushion and insert-style ear pads can be replaced to extend the headphones' lifespan when necessary.
- Form - Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Frequency range - 7 ï½ž 32,000 Hz
- Impedance - 40 O
- Output sound pressure level - 100 dB
- Maximum output sound pressure level - 120 dB
- Maximum input - 2,000 mW
- Unit aperture - Ï† 40 mm dynamic type (tentative)
- Connection cord - 1.6 m stereo cable, 1.0 m curled cable (3.0 m when extended)
- Plug Ï† 3.5 mm stereo mini plug (tentative)
- Weight - 195 g (not including cord)
- Accessories - Ï† 6.3 mm stereo adapter plug (screw-type), carry case, screwdriver for cord replacement