Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Pioneer HRM-7 Studio Reference Headphones Overview by GAK
The Pioneer HRM-7 Headphones are Professional Monitoring headphones designed for studio and production use. Featuring a HD driver unit which reproduces frequencies of up to 40 kHz and Dual air chambers, The Pioneer HRM-7 Headphones deliver crystal clear, neutral and most-of-all accurate sound to music producers.
See below for full features and specifications
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 1. New HD driver unit faithfully reproduces frequencies of up to 40 kHz
- The HRM-7s produce crystal clear high-res sound reaching 40 kHz thanks to a newly developed 40 mm driver unit with copper-clad aluminium wire.
- 2. Housing designed to separate sound and eliminate background noise
- The headphone housings feature a large space around the ear for a wider sound stage and acoustic separation, while the fully enclosed design improves sound insulation and reduces ambient noise.
- 3. Better air flow and robust structure deliver a clean, accurate bass
- Dual air chambers in the housings improve airflow to deliver an improved bass response, while a three-layer damping structure eliminates unwanted resonance for cleaner low to mid frequencies.
- 4. Memory foam ear pads with velour covers for comfort and a true sound
- The large ear pads are made with a hybrid memory foam to provide a snug, comfortable fit whilst ensuring enough airflow around the ears for accurate monitoring. A soft velour cover has been chosen for these studio headphones due to the material's superior sound characteristics.
- 5. Freely adjustable headband and flexible ear pads enable prolonged wear
- The freely adjustable headband and flexible, ergonomic design of the ear pads mean producers can find the best size and angle to suit them, ensuring comfort over long sessions in the studio.
- 6. Comes with accessories for producers' convenience
- The HRM-7 headphones come with:
- Detachable 1.2 m (coiled) and 3 m (straight) cables
- Replacement velour ear pads
- Gold plated 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Type: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Frequency range: 5 ï½ž 40,000 Hz
- Impedance: 45 O
- Output sound pressure level: 97 dB
- Maximum input: 2,000 mW (JEITA)
- Unit aperture: Ï† 40 mm dynamic type
- Connection cord: 1.2 m side-mount curled cable (3.0 m when extended)
- Plug: Ï† 3.5 mm stereo mini plug (gold plated, 2-way, screw)
- Weight: 330 g (without cord)
- Accessories included: Ï† 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (gold plated, screw-type) 3.0 m side-mount straight cord Replacement velour ear pads