Pioneer RM-07 Active Studio Monitor
Pioneer RM-07 Active Speaker Overview.
The Pioneer RM-07 speakers are packed with pro-audio technology to deliver a high SPL and a neutral sound with clear separation across the frequencies. This makes the Pioneer RM-07 the ideal companion for near-field studio monitoring of high-res sounds.
The RM Series' uses a coaxial driver unit from Pioneer pro-audio brand TADi to ensure audio from the tweeter and woofer emanates from the same point for a more accurate sound. The aramid fibre woofers and front-loaded bass reflex system with grooved ducts ensure a clean bass, while the aluminium hard domed tweeter has been optimised to deliver rousing high frequencies of up to 50 kHz.
The rigid die-cast aluminium cabinets are designed to look and sound superb G"ô featuring curved contours to eliminate resonance, and a proprietary acoustic tube to reduce standing waves and ensure the quality of the low to mid ranges. The speakers also boast a three-band EQ and multiple inputs, giving producers the ultimate flexibility and simplicity in any environment.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- HD-Coaxial driver unit for accurate point source monitoring - The RM series adopts its HD-coaxial driver unit from Pioneer sub-brand TAD, placing the woofer and the tweeter on the same axis to ensure a truer response across the frequencies. A newly developed waveguide minimises interference between the drivers, to produce a true, neutral sound with excellent isolation, perfect for near-field monitoring in a professional studio.
- 50 kHz tweeter for precise, electrifying high frequencies - The 1.5-inch hard dome aluminium tweeters were designed using unique Pioneer technologyii for added frequency response. The diaphragm's shape and materials are optimised to deliver precise, rousing high frequency sounds.
- Rigid die-cast aluminium cabinet with curved contours for superb sound clarity - The RM Series housings are made from die-cast aluminium for maximum rigidity and reduced resonance at all volumes. The cabinet's curved surfaces optimise the rigidity and reduce external diffraction - while giving the speakers a sleek design that will look good in the studio.
- AFASTiii acoustic tube reduces standing waves for a clear low-mid frequencies - Pioneer's patented AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs just the standing waves, ensuring true reproduction of low to mid frequencies.
- Front-loaded bass reflex system with grooves for a smooth, clean bass - The RM-05 and RM-07 feature aramid fibre woofers for a robust bass response. Plus the front-loaded bass reflex design and innovative grooves on the bass ducts reduce air friction, even when the speakers are positioned right against the wall.
- Low/Mid/High EQ settings for added flexibility and control - A three-band EQ (Low/Mid/High) gives producers the option to tailor the monitor speakers' sound or audition tracks for certain scenarios, and has four pre-sets for each band.
- Custom-designed Class AB bi-amps ensure balance across the frequencies
- Exclusive toroidal transformer power source for excellent S/N ratio and no distortion
- Clip indicator to protect the unit from excessive input
- Wide range of inputs (XLR and RCA)
- Auto standby On/Off function
- Type - Bi-amp 2-way active speaker
- Enclosure - Bass reflex/Aluminium die-cast
- Tweeter - 1.5-inch hard dome aluminium HSDOM Tweeter
- Woofer - 5-inch aramid fibre woofer
- Frequency Response (-10dB) - 45 Hzã€œï½ž50 kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level - 104 dB SPL (peak @ 1 m)
- Input Terminals:
- -Balanced input - XLR x 1
- -Unbalanced input - RCA x 1
No upgrades available