Pioneer RMX-500 Remix Station
Pioneer Remix-Station RMX500 Overview By GAK.
The Pioneer RMX500 is a DJ and music production tool that allows you to make unique musical arrangements intuitively.
The RMX-500 features two large pressure knobs to give you access to extremely versatile manipulation algorithms within the unit. The creativity you can express with this unit is unbelievable. It has to be tried to understand the capabilities. It has a very simple layout for instant access to all the musical power you need to bring the house down.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Two large, Pressure Knobs give DJs access to multi-dimensional manipulation with just one hand. Once an effect or drum sample has been triggered, they can simply Multi-layered FX are made easier and more accessible for unlimited creativity. Simple layout designed for instant access to all the unit's features.
- Rhythm FX - DJs can use the dedicated buttons to trigger five versatile drum samples each of which has six beat/sound variations that can be selected during live performance. Five Audio FX add another layer of manipulation, all controlled using the Pressure Knobs. The Overdub button enables DJs to sequence their own beats and Rhythm FX combinations on the fly, while the Signal Flow changes the flow of the music to enable DJs to add Scene FX to the Rhythm FX in play; or slice, dice and repeat processed audio from the Scene FX in the opposite direction.
- Scene FX - Gives DJs dedicated buttons and Pressure Knob to intuitively build the music up and break it down.. Each effect has two possible variations - four for Noise - that can be accessed by hitting the Customize button. And Echo adds extra echo for an even bigger sound and smoother mix.
- Release FX - The Release FX buttons gives DJs easier access to back spins, brakes and echo, helping them exit complex effect combinations in style. The length and interval of each effect can be changed using the Customize button.
- VST/AU/RTAS plug-in function for music production with same effects and feeling of control as when DJing - In addition to live performances, the versatile REMIX-STATION 500 can be used in the studio for producing music and mastering DJ sets. Producers simply plug the unit into a computer to control a virtual RMX-500 VST/AU/RTAS plug-in - without using the mouse or keyboard - and run virtual instances on as many channels as their processor can handle
- Equipped with a soundcard that enables to connect a headphone or speakers directly - The in-build sound card and stereo jack give them a high quality audio output for their headphones or speakers. Producers can plug their headphones in to the REMIX-STATION 500 for high quality audio as they create music or master DJ sets.
- QUANTIZE: analyzes music in real-time and synchronizes effects with the beat positions of the music
- Auto BPM: automatically measures and follows the music's tempo
- MIDI support: can be used as a MIDI controller
- Compact and sleek design: highly portable for DJs on the move
- X-Stand: can be mounted on the portable Pioneer T-U101 stand (sold separately)
- Inputs - INPUTx1 (RCA, stereo)
- Outputs - OUTPUTx1 (RCA, stereo), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x1 (1/4inch Phone)
- Other ports - USB x 1 (B port , stereo 1in/1out)
- Sampling rate - 48 kHz
- A/D and D/A converter - 24 bit
- Frequency response - 20 Hz ï½ž 20 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion - 0.006 ï¼… or less
- S/N ratio 96 dB or more
- External dimensions - 306 mm (W) Ã— 132 mm (D) Ã— 67 mm (H)
- Weight - 0.93 kg