Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ Professional DJ System
Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ Professional DJ System
The flagship all-in-one DJ system for elite level DJs. Compatible with rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro.
Overview By GAK
Specifically designed for pro-level DJs, the XDJ-XZ only uses the best features and is built for any DJing environment. If you are selling out clubs, smashing festivals or touring the world as an elite standard DJ, the XDJ-XZ is your ideal companion.
Designed to be rigorously toured, the XDJ-XZ is made from the same components as other Pioneer DJ products. It’s a workhorse ready to be gigged night after night.
Built For All DJ Setups
Whether you are a laptop DJ, scratch DJ, Turntablist or USB DJ, the XZ is optimised for all types of DJing workflow. With the XDJ-XZ, you are in control of which workflow you use and at what time.
You can play rekordbox analysed tracks via x2 USB inputs through channels 1/2 on the built-in mixer or connect your laptop via a third USB input and use rekordbox/Serato DJ Pro to take advantage of channels 3/4.
With two extra channels, you can mix in audio from external sources like turntables or external hardware, while Pro DJ Link enables you to browse tracks from CDJs via the 7-inch touch screen on the XDJ-XZ and sync them with your mix.
Depending on the type of performance you have been booked for, you can optimise your XDJ-XZ for the best setup. For small parties, you can rock up with just your XZ and a USB stick, making for easy transport and reduced setup time. When you’ve got your soldout club night, go all-out and use the XDJ-XZ with a pair of CDJs/turntables, run your favourite DJ software and sync external hardware. Setups can be as simple or “extra” as you want!
Advanced Full-Sized Jog Wheels
Scratch DJs and Turntablists can mix with confidence, as the XDJ-XZ borrows the same mechanical build as the CDJ-2000NXS2. The XZ builds further from the premium feel, by adding colour on-jog displays, meaning you can keep an eye on key track information and away from your laptop.
The feel of the full-sized jog wheels can be adjusted with Jog Adjust, allowing you to dial in your favourite settings between Heavy and Light.
Mix With Four Channels and Add Texture To Your Performances
Mix with four channels and add texture to your performances with the choice of 14 Beat FX, and 6 Sound Color FX, without a laptop. The mixer section of the XDJ-XZ can work standalone, meaning you can connect turntables, CDJs or external hardware to channels 3/4. Plus, it’s DVS ready (software upgrade required), so you can perform with timecoded vinyl.
The XDJ-XZ is the first all-in-one DJ system to support Pro DJ Link. This means you can connect external equipment such as CDJs, turntables, external hardware or MP3 Players to channels 3 and 4 and sync audio to your mix. Use the screen on the XDJ-XZ, or the one on the external CDJ, to browse tracks on USB drives connected to either unit.
As the mixer section is inherited from the 900 Nexus 2, the audio quality is as good as it gets. It features DSP 64-bit resolution, Pioneer DJ’s unique dithering method and Premium D/A converters, making the audio crystal clear for pro-level mixing.
You can fine-tune your whole mix using the 3-band EQ, routed to the master output. The XDJ-XZ also features 3-band EQs on each of the x2 mic inputs, making it easy to adjust the sound of either MC.
Worried about microphone feedback? The Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ includes a Feedback Reducer, which automatically lessens the “howling” frequency if it occurs when the mic is too close to the PA Speaker.
7-Inch LCD Touch Screen
It goes without that the most important feature of a standalone controller is to be able to see what you are doing. The 7-Inch LCD Touch Screen found on the XDJ-XZ shows Waveforms, Track Listings/Libraries, built-in Search Category with a QWERTY keyboard and Track Matching.
Having such a clear screen is perfect for low light situations that regularly occur in DJ Booths and help keep your eyes away from a laptop, so you can focus on keeping the crowd moving.
16 RGB Performance Pads
The XDJ-XZ features 16 multicoloured Performance Pads (8 per deck). You will find 4 internal pad modes, including Hot Cue, Beat Loop, Slip Loop and Beat Jump. By having 4 internal pad modes, you do not need to be connected to a laptop to use these features.
When connecting to either rekordbox or Serato, your Pad Modes will sync with what is assigned on the software.
Protection During Performances
As the XDJ-XZ is for DJs playing huge events, the worst scenario is having the music stop. The XDJ-XZ features 3x USB connections, two of which are for top-loading USB Devices and one is for connecting to a laptop. This ensures DJ handovers and back-to-back performances and seamless and slick.
You can record your performances in real-time with the use of USB 2. Simply plug a USB Stick to USB 2 and use the Master Record button to enable Record. You can then separate out sections of your performance with Track Mark, which will split out sections of the recording into individual tracks.
The XDJ-XZ also features the same PSU as the CDJ-2000NXS2 with a shielding case installed over the Power Supply, which reduces unwanted noise & interference.
The XDJ-XZ is armed with professional I/Os. You will find x3 Pro-Link Ethernet Ports, x1 USB Laptop Input, x2 USB inputs, Channel 3/4 RCA Line Inputs, RCA Aux-In, x2 Combi Mic Inputs, a Stereo 1/4 Jack Booth Output, Stereo XLR Master Outs, Stereo RCA Master Outs and a stereo Unbalanced Send - perfect for syncing products like the DJS-1000 or SP-16.
Protect your Pioneer DJ XDJ-XZ Professional DJ System on the move with the DJC-XZ Bag.
- Advanced features and user experience from NXS2 setup for pro performances Full-size jog wheels make mixing and scratching feel just like you’re using the CDJ-2000NXS2. And, thanks to On Jog Display, you can keep an eye on important track information via the color screen in the center of each one. All the knobs and controls on the XDJ-XZ are arranged in the same way as those on the NXS2 setup too. Mix with four channels and add texture to your performances with all 14 Beat FX, plus the 6 Sound Colour FX, from the DJM-900NXS2.
- Support for various media and different performance styles The XDJ-XZ gives you the freedom to play the way you want. Plug in USB drives loaded with rekordbox-analyzed tracks or connect your PC/Mac to use our professional performance application, rekordbox dj. You can even play tracks directly from your rekordbox library via Link Export mode, so you don’t need to export playlists from your laptop to USB drives. Want to introduce audio from external sources? Connect turntables, samplers, smartphones, and more, to channels 3 and 4. And if you want to perform with Serato DJ Pro, you’ll be able to do this following a firmware update, coming early 2020.
- High-quality sound and multiple EQs Rock your crowd with crystal-clear audio. You can fine-tune your whole mix using the 3-band EQ on the master output and, with 3-band EQs on each of the mic inputs, it’s easy to adjust the sound of either MC. Worried about feedback? Switch on the Feedback Reducer feature and it’ll automatically lessen the “howling” frequency if it occurs.
- Pro DJ Link seamlessly syncs external equipment for expanded creative options The XDJ-XZ is the first all-in-one DJ system to support Pro DJ Link. This means you can connect external equipment such as CDJs to channels 3 and 4 and sync audio to your mix. Use the screen on the XDJ-XZ or the one on the CDJ to browse tracks on USB drives connected to either unit.
- Touch screen and colour On Jog Display Use the 7-inch LCD touch screen and the colour On Jog Display in the center of each jog wheel to keep an eye on waveforms, Hot Cues, BPM, and more. With so much visual information available, you can focus on your performance and keep your eyes off your laptop when you’re performing with rekordbox dj or Serato DJ Pro.
- Other features:
- Three USB inputs (two top-loading for USB devices and one laptop connection) for smooth back-to-back performances and DJ handovers
- 16 multicoloured Performance Pads (8 per deck)
- Mic input circuit produces clear audio, even with high input level
- Robust, high-quality design
- Single unit with grab handles for easy carrying and setup
- Software: rekordbox dj, Serato DJ Pro (coming in early 2020)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (USB, LINE, AUX, MIC)
- S/N Ratio: 114 dB (USB) 103 dB (LINE) 90 dB (PHONO) 96 dB (AUX-LINE), 90 dB (AUX-PORTABLE) 81 dB (MIC)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (USB) 0.005% (LINE) 0.017% (PHONO)
- LINE x 2 (RCA)
- PHONO x 2 (RCA)
- AUX x 1 (RCA)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS jack)
- MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1)
- BOOTH x 1 (1/4-inch TRS jack)
- PHONES x 2 (1/4-inch stereo phone jack x 1,
- 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- SEND x 1 (1/4-inch TS jack)
- USB: USB (Type A, 5 V/1 A) x 2 USB (Type B) x 1
- Others: LINK x 3 (LAN 100Base-TX)
- Maximum Dimensions (W ｘ D ｘ H) :878.0 x 466.1 x 118.4 mm / 34.6 x 18.4 x 4.7 in.
- Weight: 13.0 kg / 28.7 lb
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Software license notice
- rekordbox dj license key card
- macOS Catalina 10.15 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Mojave 10.14 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
- CPU: Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3
- Memory: 4GB or more of RAM
No upgrades available